Ariana Grande Dating Rumours: After Nathan Skyes, is it Adrian Grenier?
By nidhi tewari | January 7, 2014 5:37 PM EST
Ariana Grande has been linked to several men after she has allegedly split with her boyfriend Nathan Sykes. The latest guy who was linked to the 20-year-old talented singer is "Entourage" actor Adrian Grenier. The two have a huge age difference as Grenier is in his 30s but the rumours somehow never stops.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The "Tattooed Heart" singer was reportedly spotted getting really cozy with Adrian Grenier recently but according to her she does not even know him! Grande took to Twitter on Saturday to claim she has no idea who the actor was, when teen gossip site Oceanup asked her the question.
After finding out about Grenier, the singer then responded funnily. "Lmao I'm sure he's lovely," was her reply. We are sure Ariana's fans must be having a good laugh over the whole Grenier-Grande link up saga.
Ariana was linked to Harry Potter star Tom Felton after she confessed on having a huge crush on him. The cute looking singer was even linked to Justin Bieber when he posted a picture of him kissing Grande on her cheek. The fans of Bieber were happy that he is getting hooked to someone so talented as Grande. But none of the rumors are true are Grande is only focused on her singing.
But whatever is on Ariana's mind, we sure knows that the very talented lady is doing great in her career and focusing all her energies on building up her career. She is indeed a very simple girl and calls herself "boring" too. She has been roped in by Cosmopolitan magazine and appeared on the cover page. Ariana revealed that she is not a party person and infact loves to sit at home, listen to Barbara Streisand and dress up in her payjamas.
"What excites younger people doesn't excite me... I'm kind of a boring, normal girl who likes Harry Potter and to sit in her pajamas and sing. A lot of my friends are partiers, but I've never really clicked with that. I like Barbra Streisand, and when was the last time you saw [her partying]?...that's the kind of road that I, as a lady, would like to go down," the singer told the magazine.
Grande surely does not have anyone on her mind presently and is too young to get into commitment phase. She should continue to channelize her energies into singing and focus on building her career as she is and she would soon reach the top. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia