Ariana Grande Dating Rumours: After Nathan Skyes, is it Adrian Grenier?
By nidhi tewari | January 7, 2014 5:37 PM EST
Ariana Grande has been linked to several men after she has allegedly split with her boyfriend Nathan Sykes. The latest guy who was linked to the 20-year-old talented singer is "Entourage" actor Adrian Grenier. The two have a huge age difference as Grenier is in his 30s but the rumours somehow never stops.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The "Tattooed Heart" singer was reportedly spotted getting really cozy with Adrian Grenier recently but according to her she does not even know him! Grande took to Twitter on Saturday to claim she has no idea who the actor was, when teen gossip site Oceanup asked her the question.
After finding out about Grenier, the singer then responded funnily. "Lmao I'm sure he's lovely," was her reply. We are sure Ariana's fans must be having a good laugh over the whole Grenier-Grande link up saga.
Ariana was linked to Harry Potter star Tom Felton after she confessed on having a huge crush on him. The cute looking singer was even linked to Justin Bieber when he posted a picture of him kissing Grande on her cheek. The fans of Bieber were happy that he is getting hooked to someone so talented as Grande. But none of the rumors are true are Grande is only focused on her singing.
But whatever is on Ariana's mind, we sure knows that the very talented lady is doing great in her career and focusing all her energies on building up her career. She is indeed a very simple girl and calls herself "boring" too. She has been roped in by Cosmopolitan magazine and appeared on the cover page. Ariana revealed that she is not a party person and infact loves to sit at home, listen to Barbara Streisand and dress up in her payjamas.
"What excites younger people doesn't excite me... I'm kind of a boring, normal girl who likes Harry Potter and to sit in her pajamas and sing. A lot of my friends are partiers, but I've never really clicked with that. I like Barbra Streisand, and when was the last time you saw [her partying]?...that's the kind of road that I, as a lady, would like to go down," the singer told the magazine.
Grande surely does not have anyone on her mind presently and is too young to get into commitment phase. She should continue to channelize her energies into singing and focus on building her career as she is and she would soon reach the top. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet