Jelena Together: Is Justin Bieber Trying to Pursuade Selena Gomez to Check Into Rehab?
By nidhi tewari | January 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in news for quite some time now. Earlier she cancelled her world tour and got the fans disappointed. Then, there was news that the "Slow Down the Music" singer is suffering from a rare illness called lupus and hence cancelled all her performances. Just when people were beginning to give their all out sympathies to this Texan-born singer, there came the news that Selena is back with Justin Bieber, her ex-boyfriend.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
The two were pictured together having good fun and enjoying each other's company. Justin even posted a picture of him with Selena on his Instagram page proving the world that they are, indeed, together. Justin wrote, "Love the way you look at me," while posting an intimate picture of him and Selena together. You can see the picture here.
There has been lot of speculation in the media that Selena Gomez has been doing drugs and was caught having Molly (a popular drug) at one of the parties where even Justin was also present. Showbizspy reportedly quoted a source who confirmed that Selena, indeed, used drugs.
"She ingested less than a gram of the drug in a bottle of water, which is one of the most common ways of doing it. She was also drinking. I saw champagne, whisky and Grey Goose (vodka) at the party," reports the Web site quoting a source.
The news also coincides with the fact that Selena is on a break and has cancelled all her shows. Though she has not checked into rehab, she is now with Justin. There is speculation in the media that the 19-year-old "Believe" singer is actually trying to talk Selena to get into rehab. According to gossip Web site celebritydirtylaundry.com, Justin is helping Selena get back to her life and even check into rehab due to use of drugs.
Selena has a relatively cleaner image and has not been seen displaying irresponsible behaviour which most drug addicts show. But Justin has had a stint with Brazilian model Tati Neeves and got kicked out of night clubs. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6