Jelena Together: Is Justin Bieber Trying to Pursuade Selena Gomez to Check Into Rehab?
By nidhi tewari | January 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in news for quite some time now. Earlier she cancelled her world tour and got the fans disappointed. Then, there was news that the "Slow Down the Music" singer is suffering from a rare illness called lupus and hence cancelled all her performances. Just when people were beginning to give their all out sympathies to this Texan-born singer, there came the news that Selena is back with Justin Bieber, her ex-boyfriend.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
The two were pictured together having good fun and enjoying each other's company. Justin even posted a picture of him with Selena on his Instagram page proving the world that they are, indeed, together. Justin wrote, "Love the way you look at me," while posting an intimate picture of him and Selena together. You can see the picture here.
There has been lot of speculation in the media that Selena Gomez has been doing drugs and was caught having Molly (a popular drug) at one of the parties where even Justin was also present. Showbizspy reportedly quoted a source who confirmed that Selena, indeed, used drugs.
"She ingested less than a gram of the drug in a bottle of water, which is one of the most common ways of doing it. She was also drinking. I saw champagne, whisky and Grey Goose (vodka) at the party," reports the Web site quoting a source.
The news also coincides with the fact that Selena is on a break and has cancelled all her shows. Though she has not checked into rehab, she is now with Justin. There is speculation in the media that the 19-year-old "Believe" singer is actually trying to talk Selena to get into rehab. According to gossip Web site celebritydirtylaundry.com, Justin is helping Selena get back to her life and even check into rehab due to use of drugs.
Selena has a relatively cleaner image and has not been seen displaying irresponsible behaviour which most drug addicts show. But Justin has had a stint with Brazilian model Tati Neeves and got kicked out of night clubs. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast