Jelena Together: Is Justin Bieber Trying to Pursuade Selena Gomez to Check Into Rehab?
By nidhi tewari | January 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Selena Gomez has been in news for quite some time now. Earlier she cancelled her world tour and got the fans disappointed. Then, there was news that the "Slow Down the Music" singer is suffering from a rare illness called lupus and hence cancelled all her performances. Just when people were beginning to give their all out sympathies to this Texan-born singer, there came the news that Selena is back with Justin Bieber, her ex-boyfriend.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
The two were pictured together having good fun and enjoying each other's company. Justin even posted a picture of him with Selena on his Instagram page proving the world that they are, indeed, together. Justin wrote, "Love the way you look at me," while posting an intimate picture of him and Selena together. You can see the picture here.
There has been lot of speculation in the media that Selena Gomez has been doing drugs and was caught having Molly (a popular drug) at one of the parties where even Justin was also present. Showbizspy reportedly quoted a source who confirmed that Selena, indeed, used drugs.
"She ingested less than a gram of the drug in a bottle of water, which is one of the most common ways of doing it. She was also drinking. I saw champagne, whisky and Grey Goose (vodka) at the party," reports the Web site quoting a source.
The news also coincides with the fact that Selena is on a break and has cancelled all her shows. Though she has not checked into rehab, she is now with Justin. There is speculation in the media that the 19-year-old "Believe" singer is actually trying to talk Selena to get into rehab. According to gossip Web site celebritydirtylaundry.com, Justin is helping Selena get back to her life and even check into rehab due to use of drugs.
Selena has a relatively cleaner image and has not been seen displaying irresponsible behaviour which most drug addicts show. But Justin has had a stint with Brazilian model Tati Neeves and got kicked out of night clubs. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced