USDJPY Daily Forecast: January 07
By swibowo | January 7, 2014 4:21 PM EST
The USDJPY had a bearish momentum yesterday bottomed at 103.90 but traded higher earlier today hit 104.61. The bias is neutral in nearest term. Immediate resistance is seen around 104.61. A clear break above that area could trigger further bullish pressure testing 105.00 which need to be clearly broken to the upside to continue the major bullish scenario. Immediate support is seen around 103.90 followed by 103.00. Overall I remain bullish.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015