Big Bash League Where to Watch Live and Preview: Perth Scorchers vs Hobart Hurricanes Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 7, 2014 3:00 PM EST
The Perth Scorchers will look for another substantial victory at home when they host the Hobart Hurricanes in the Big Bash League (BBL03) on Monday at the WACA.
Where to Watch Live
The match is scheduled for a 2.10 pm IST start with live coverage on Star Sports 1 and Star Sports HD1. The action can also be viewed online via live streaming in Australia HERE. To catch the action in the UK click HERE, while US viewers can live stream the match HERE.
The Scorchers burnt the Sydney Thunder's chances of ending their losing run comprehensively, with Simon Katich and Mitchell Marsh taking the home side to an eventually comfortable six-wicket victory on Friday night.
The Thunder posted 157 for six in their first innings, with veteran Brad Hogg bowling brilliantly for the Scorchers. In reply, Perth were in a little bit of a bother on 86 for three, but Katich calmed all nerves with a brilliant 75 from 42 balls, before Marsh saw his side home.
That match was witnessed by a record crowd for a BBL match at the WACA, and another big one is expected when Perth take on the Hobart Hurricanes, who have won one and lost another this BBL season, with their opening match abandoned by bad weather.
The Perth Scorchers have been boosted by the return of Nathan Coulter-Nile to their lineup, following the fast bowler's duties with the Australian cricket team during the Ashes series against England. Coulter-Nile replaces Ryan Duffield in the squad.
Hobart's batting let them down in that match at the Bellerive Oval on New Year's Day, so the onus will be on the likes of Shoaib Malik, skipper Tim Paine and Owais Shah to make sure there will be no more collapses.
The last time the two sides met, the Hobart Hurricanes eased to a victory on New Year's Day, 2013, and the away side no doubt will want to repeat that result come Monday at the WACA.
Squads: Perth Scorchers: Simon Katich (capt), Yasir Arafat, Michael Beer, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Brad Hogg, Mitch Marsh, Shaun Marsh, Alfonso Thomas, Ashton Turner, Craig Simmons, Adam Voges, Sam Whiteman.
Hobart Hurricanes: Tim Paine (capt), Travis Birt, Aiden Blizzard, Doug Bollinger, Cameron Boyce, Xavier Doherty, Ben Dunk, Evan Gulbis, Ben Hilfenhaus, Ben Laughlin, Shoaib Malik, Owais Shah, Jon Wells.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone