iPhone 5C vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | January 7, 2014 2:29 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the iPhone 5C or the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The iPhone 5C comes with a 4 inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 640 x 1136 pixels resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
The iPhone 5C comes with 124.4 x 59.2 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 132 grams. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 107 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The iPhone 5C is equipped with a 1.3 GHz dual core swift processor and Apple A6 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The iPhone 5C runs on the iOS 7 operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1.5 GB of RAM.
The iPhone 5C sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.2 MP. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash and the secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP.
The iPhone 5C comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1510 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 10 hours on 3G or music play of about 40 hours. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours on 3G or music play of about 49 hours.
Price in Australia
The iPhone 5C 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $699.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at around AU $709.95. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is priced at around AU $429.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
'Paranormal Activity' 5 Opens with Over $18 Million Collection - Plot and Release Date in Australia [Watch Trailer] [Read]
5 Reasons Why 'Dracula' TV Series May be Cancelled [Read]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Why Gregor 'the Mountain' Clegane is Important this Time [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid