League of Legends Newbie Morgana: Guide for Early Rounds, Mid-Game, End Turn, Tips and Tricks
By Ryan Inoyori | January 7, 2014 2:23 PM EST
League of Legends Morgana is considered difficult to be ganged due to her high crowd control and built sustenance of spell vamp. However, she has low mobility and her abilities require advance expertise to play. If you plan to make Morgana your primary mage, here a build to make her malevolent.
You may use one of the two spawn options depending on how you wanted Morgana to interact during very early rounds.
Set 1: If you are facing tough opponents on your lane, use Warding Totem, Crystalline Flask and 3 Total Biscuit of Rejuvenatio.
Set 2: In terms of better crowd control on your lane, use Warding Totem, Doran's Ring and 2 Total Biscuit of Rejuvenatio.
Once you have enough money to buy new items, some essential items include Chalice of Harmony, Sorcerer's Shoes and Seeker's Armguard. The set brings more ability power, higher mana regeneration and spell penetration.
Depending on the build and resistances of your opponent during the mid-game, you must choose if you want to deal more damage, break spell resistances or survive longer during the clash.
Zhonya's Hourglass can put you static but invulnerable till your abilities cooled down, Rabadon's Deathcap increase ability power significantly, Athene's Unholy Grail provides stable mana, Liandry's Torment + Void Staff + Abyssal Scepter will break spell resistances while Rod of Ages and Frozen Heart aids on your endurance.
Ending the Game
Assuming you have gotten yourself between kills and deaths with enough money for more upgrades, balance your items against well-rounded opponents.
Sorcerer's Shoes, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rabadon's Deathcap, Athene's Unholy Grail, Void Staff, Liandry's Torment and Enchantment Homeguard for good spell penetration, damage, speed and hit points.
Tips and Tricks
Morgana can be difficult to kill even she faces two opponents at once. You can the Black Shied to ignore impediments directed at you such as slow. Soul Shackles allow you to harass multiple champions and impede them while Tormented Soul damages anything it touches in the area that may cause some chaos during clash. Lastly, Dark Binding not only kills but prevents that champion to leave the battleground.
Soul Shackles: Flash in at the centre of enemy for a long stun then use the hourglass to make you invulnerable in case they ganged you up. Moreover, the skill itself is a detector against stealth units and champions hiding in bushes.
Tormented Soul: Champions with low HP can be die from this while harassing tougher opponents. Don't forget to farm using this crowd control ability.
Black Shield: Aid champions with channelled abilities to prevent interruption and only blocks magical damage. If the shield breaks, the immunity goes away too.
Dark Binding: If your target is running away towards bushes, use Dark Binding to prevent them from moving away.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 1520: How to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan Update for Preview for Developers
- Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w30c Released; Partnership with Lego to Reveal Toys This Fall
- HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Breakdown for Developer and Unlocked Version
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide