League of Legends Newbie Morgana: Guide for Early Rounds, Mid-Game, End Turn, Tips and Tricks
By Ryan Inoyori | January 7, 2014 2:23 PM EST
League of Legends Morgana is considered difficult to be ganged due to her high crowd control and built sustenance of spell vamp. However, she has low mobility and her abilities require advance expertise to play. If you plan to make Morgana your primary mage, here a build to make her malevolent.
You may use one of the two spawn options depending on how you wanted Morgana to interact during very early rounds.
Set 1: If you are facing tough opponents on your lane, use Warding Totem, Crystalline Flask and 3 Total Biscuit of Rejuvenatio.
Set 2: In terms of better crowd control on your lane, use Warding Totem, Doran's Ring and 2 Total Biscuit of Rejuvenatio.
Once you have enough money to buy new items, some essential items include Chalice of Harmony, Sorcerer's Shoes and Seeker's Armguard. The set brings more ability power, higher mana regeneration and spell penetration.
Depending on the build and resistances of your opponent during the mid-game, you must choose if you want to deal more damage, break spell resistances or survive longer during the clash.
Zhonya's Hourglass can put you static but invulnerable till your abilities cooled down, Rabadon's Deathcap increase ability power significantly, Athene's Unholy Grail provides stable mana, Liandry's Torment + Void Staff + Abyssal Scepter will break spell resistances while Rod of Ages and Frozen Heart aids on your endurance.
Ending the Game
Assuming you have gotten yourself between kills and deaths with enough money for more upgrades, balance your items against well-rounded opponents.
Sorcerer's Shoes, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rabadon's Deathcap, Athene's Unholy Grail, Void Staff, Liandry's Torment and Enchantment Homeguard for good spell penetration, damage, speed and hit points.
Tips and Tricks
Morgana can be difficult to kill even she faces two opponents at once. You can the Black Shied to ignore impediments directed at you such as slow. Soul Shackles allow you to harass multiple champions and impede them while Tormented Soul damages anything it touches in the area that may cause some chaos during clash. Lastly, Dark Binding not only kills but prevents that champion to leave the battleground.
Soul Shackles: Flash in at the centre of enemy for a long stun then use the hourglass to make you invulnerable in case they ganged you up. Moreover, the skill itself is a detector against stealth units and champions hiding in bushes.
Tormented Soul: Champions with low HP can be die from this while harassing tougher opponents. Don't forget to farm using this crowd control ability.
Black Shield: Aid champions with channelled abilities to prevent interruption and only blocks magical damage. If the shield breaks, the immunity goes away too.
Dark Binding: If your target is running away towards bushes, use Dark Binding to prevent them from moving away.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- ‘GTA 5’ Online Updates Radio For PS4, Xbox One As Rockstar Brings Allies For New Sale
- Sony Xperia Z3 Five Things Unveiled: 2 Metres Water-Resistance, Sprint US, Specifications, LTE Certification, Sports Sensor
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen