'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Star Scott Disick's 63-year-old Dad Dies [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 2:18 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/Splash News
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Scott Disick's 63-year-old dad, real-estate developer Jeffrey Disick, has died on Friday, Jan. 3, 2014 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Scott recently lost his mother Bonnie, also 63, on Oct. 28, 2013.
The 30-year-old E! reality star, model and businessman who is in a relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2006, is an only child. Disick and Kardashian have two children, a son named Mason Dash Disick and a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick.
According to RadarOnline, it is not known what the cause of Jeffrey's death was. Scott, who is still mourning the loss of his mother, has not commented on his father's death. Nor has he tweeted anything about it yet. Scott's last tweet was about a ski trip on Dec. 31, 2013. No word from his partner Kourtney Kardashian either. Kourtney's last tweet was about how the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was groundbreaking.
Both Jeffrey and Bonnie Disick appeared on a few episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They reportedly raised Scott in the Jewish faith in Eastport, Long Island, New York (NY).
Unlike Scott, Jeffrey Disick stayed mostly out of the limelight. Aside from being a real-estate developer, he was also part of the apparel business in New York City. But, in 2012, he was arrested for grand larceny. He was accused of working with another person in stealing more than $3,000 from North Fork Bank in Eastport, NY in 2011. Jeffrey turned himself in to the Suffolk County NY District Attorney's Office. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny. Jeffrey had to pay $6,500 in restitution. Instead of being jailed for 30 days, he was sentenced to 140 hours of community service.
Bonnie Disick's funeral was held in Long Island, NY and Kourtney and Scott attended it. It's unclear whether Jeffrey Disick's funeral will also be held in NY or in CA, where he died. Losing both parents one after the other is a huge loss for anyone and it's understandable why the reality star, who has led a very public life since being involved with a Kardashian, is choosing to keep mum about this tragedy. May Jeffrey (and Bonnie) Disick rest in peace.
- READ MORE:
Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick: Ready To Get Married And Expectant [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Khloe Kardashian Posts Sexy Instagram With Scott Disick? [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are Parents of Mason; Paternity Test Proves Michael Girgenti Lied (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery