'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Star Scott Disick's 63-year-old Dad Dies [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 2:18 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/Splash News
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Scott Disick's 63-year-old dad, real-estate developer Jeffrey Disick, has died on Friday, Jan. 3, 2014 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Scott recently lost his mother Bonnie, also 63, on Oct. 28, 2013.
The 30-year-old E! reality star, model and businessman who is in a relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2006, is an only child. Disick and Kardashian have two children, a son named Mason Dash Disick and a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick.
According to RadarOnline, it is not known what the cause of Jeffrey's death was. Scott, who is still mourning the loss of his mother, has not commented on his father's death. Nor has he tweeted anything about it yet. Scott's last tweet was about a ski trip on Dec. 31, 2013. No word from his partner Kourtney Kardashian either. Kourtney's last tweet was about how the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was groundbreaking.
Both Jeffrey and Bonnie Disick appeared on a few episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They reportedly raised Scott in the Jewish faith in Eastport, Long Island, New York (NY).
Unlike Scott, Jeffrey Disick stayed mostly out of the limelight. Aside from being a real-estate developer, he was also part of the apparel business in New York City. But, in 2012, he was arrested for grand larceny. He was accused of working with another person in stealing more than $3,000 from North Fork Bank in Eastport, NY in 2011. Jeffrey turned himself in to the Suffolk County NY District Attorney's Office. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny. Jeffrey had to pay $6,500 in restitution. Instead of being jailed for 30 days, he was sentenced to 140 hours of community service.
Bonnie Disick's funeral was held in Long Island, NY and Kourtney and Scott attended it. It's unclear whether Jeffrey Disick's funeral will also be held in NY or in CA, where he died. Losing both parents one after the other is a huge loss for anyone and it's understandable why the reality star, who has led a very public life since being involved with a Kardashian, is choosing to keep mum about this tragedy. May Jeffrey (and Bonnie) Disick rest in peace.
- READ MORE:
Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick: Ready To Get Married And Expectant [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Khloe Kardashian Posts Sexy Instagram With Scott Disick? [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are Parents of Mason; Paternity Test Proves Michael Girgenti Lied (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James