'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Star Scott Disick's 63-year-old Dad Dies [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 2:18 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/Splash News
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Scott Disick's 63-year-old dad, real-estate developer Jeffrey Disick, has died on Friday, Jan. 3, 2014 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Scott recently lost his mother Bonnie, also 63, on Oct. 28, 2013.
The 30-year-old E! reality star, model and businessman who is in a relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2006, is an only child. Disick and Kardashian have two children, a son named Mason Dash Disick and a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick.
According to RadarOnline, it is not known what the cause of Jeffrey's death was. Scott, who is still mourning the loss of his mother, has not commented on his father's death. Nor has he tweeted anything about it yet. Scott's last tweet was about a ski trip on Dec. 31, 2013. No word from his partner Kourtney Kardashian either. Kourtney's last tweet was about how the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was groundbreaking.
Both Jeffrey and Bonnie Disick appeared on a few episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They reportedly raised Scott in the Jewish faith in Eastport, Long Island, New York (NY).
Unlike Scott, Jeffrey Disick stayed mostly out of the limelight. Aside from being a real-estate developer, he was also part of the apparel business in New York City. But, in 2012, he was arrested for grand larceny. He was accused of working with another person in stealing more than $3,000 from North Fork Bank in Eastport, NY in 2011. Jeffrey turned himself in to the Suffolk County NY District Attorney's Office. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny. Jeffrey had to pay $6,500 in restitution. Instead of being jailed for 30 days, he was sentenced to 140 hours of community service.
Bonnie Disick's funeral was held in Long Island, NY and Kourtney and Scott attended it. It's unclear whether Jeffrey Disick's funeral will also be held in NY or in CA, where he died. Losing both parents one after the other is a huge loss for anyone and it's understandable why the reality star, who has led a very public life since being involved with a Kardashian, is choosing to keep mum about this tragedy. May Jeffrey (and Bonnie) Disick rest in peace.
- READ MORE:
Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick: Ready To Get Married And Expectant [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Khloe Kardashian Posts Sexy Instagram With Scott Disick? [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are Parents of Mason; Paternity Test Proves Michael Girgenti Lied (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes