'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Star Scott Disick's 63-year-old Dad Dies [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 2:18 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/Splash News
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Scott Disick's 63-year-old dad, real-estate developer Jeffrey Disick, has died on Friday, Jan. 3, 2014 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Scott recently lost his mother Bonnie, also 63, on Oct. 28, 2013.
The 30-year-old E! reality star, model and businessman who is in a relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2006, is an only child. Disick and Kardashian have two children, a son named Mason Dash Disick and a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick.
According to RadarOnline, it is not known what the cause of Jeffrey's death was. Scott, who is still mourning the loss of his mother, has not commented on his father's death. Nor has he tweeted anything about it yet. Scott's last tweet was about a ski trip on Dec. 31, 2013. No word from his partner Kourtney Kardashian either. Kourtney's last tweet was about how the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was groundbreaking.
Both Jeffrey and Bonnie Disick appeared on a few episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They reportedly raised Scott in the Jewish faith in Eastport, Long Island, New York (NY).
Unlike Scott, Jeffrey Disick stayed mostly out of the limelight. Aside from being a real-estate developer, he was also part of the apparel business in New York City. But, in 2012, he was arrested for grand larceny. He was accused of working with another person in stealing more than $3,000 from North Fork Bank in Eastport, NY in 2011. Jeffrey turned himself in to the Suffolk County NY District Attorney's Office. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny. Jeffrey had to pay $6,500 in restitution. Instead of being jailed for 30 days, he was sentenced to 140 hours of community service.
Bonnie Disick's funeral was held in Long Island, NY and Kourtney and Scott attended it. It's unclear whether Jeffrey Disick's funeral will also be held in NY or in CA, where he died. Losing both parents one after the other is a huge loss for anyone and it's understandable why the reality star, who has led a very public life since being involved with a Kardashian, is choosing to keep mum about this tragedy. May Jeffrey (and Bonnie) Disick rest in peace.
- READ MORE:
Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick: Ready To Get Married And Expectant [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Khloe Kardashian Posts Sexy Instagram With Scott Disick? [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are Parents of Mason; Paternity Test Proves Michael Girgenti Lied (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen