'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Star Scott Disick's 63-year-old Dad Dies [WATCH VIDEO]
By Janice Somosot | January 7, 2014 2:18 PM EST
CREDIT: YouTube/Splash News
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star Scott Disick's 63-year-old dad, real-estate developer Jeffrey Disick, has died on Friday, Jan. 3, 2014 in Los Angeles, California (CA). Scott recently lost his mother Bonnie, also 63, on Oct. 28, 2013.
The 30-year-old E! reality star, model and businessman who is in a relationship with Kourtney Kardashian since 2006, is an only child. Disick and Kardashian have two children, a son named Mason Dash Disick and a daughter named Penelope Scotland Disick.
According to RadarOnline, it is not known what the cause of Jeffrey's death was. Scott, who is still mourning the loss of his mother, has not commented on his father's death. Nor has he tweeted anything about it yet. Scott's last tweet was about a ski trip on Dec. 31, 2013. No word from his partner Kourtney Kardashian either. Kourtney's last tweet was about how the film "The Wolf of Wall Street" starring Leonardo DiCaprio, was groundbreaking.
Both Jeffrey and Bonnie Disick appeared on a few episodes of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." They reportedly raised Scott in the Jewish faith in Eastport, Long Island, New York (NY).
Unlike Scott, Jeffrey Disick stayed mostly out of the limelight. Aside from being a real-estate developer, he was also part of the apparel business in New York City. But, in 2012, he was arrested for grand larceny. He was accused of working with another person in stealing more than $3,000 from North Fork Bank in Eastport, NY in 2011. Jeffrey turned himself in to the Suffolk County NY District Attorney's Office. He pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of petty larceny. Jeffrey had to pay $6,500 in restitution. Instead of being jailed for 30 days, he was sentenced to 140 hours of community service.
Bonnie Disick's funeral was held in Long Island, NY and Kourtney and Scott attended it. It's unclear whether Jeffrey Disick's funeral will also be held in NY or in CA, where he died. Losing both parents one after the other is a huge loss for anyone and it's understandable why the reality star, who has led a very public life since being involved with a Kardashian, is choosing to keep mum about this tragedy. May Jeffrey (and Bonnie) Disick rest in peace.
- READ MORE:
Kourtney Kardashian And Scott Disick: Ready To Get Married And Expectant [PHOTOS/ VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Khloe Kardashian Posts Sexy Instagram With Scott Disick? [PHOTOS/VIDEOS] (Click HERE)
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are Parents of Mason; Paternity Test Proves Michael Girgenti Lied (Click HERE)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports