Lamar Odom Gets Advice from Former Dad-in-Law Bruce Jenner How to Deal With Life After Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Where can you get good divorce advice from, rather than, from someone who went through the mires of separation too? Lamar Odom is reportedly getting some help from former dad-in-law Bruce Jenner on how to deal with his life after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from him. It is really understandable because both Lamar and Bruce have been banished from the Kardashian family.
Bruce has already experienced what it is like to deal with the Kardashian family, so he figured it is best to share his thoughts to the former basketball player.
Lamar had an hour-long conversation with Bruce on New Year's Day trying to give him an affirmative state of mind, reported Hollywood Life.
The former Olympic gold medalist told Lamar to stop watching the Kardashian's reality TV show and try, at his best interest, to move forward because otherwise, he will grieve more.
The sources revealed to the entertainment Web site that Lamar should just let go of the past and forget all the things that have happened in 2013. Bruce told Lamar to stop thinking about the drama, defeats and embarrassments, and not drag those with him.
"It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past," Bruce told Lamar according to Hollywood Life sources. Bruce also told Lamar to stay away from gossip Web sites and stop watching TV.
"He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Back in November 2012, it has been reported that Lamar was spending a lot of time with Bruce in an attempt to get his act cleaned up to get Khloe back.
Life is not perfect. It will never be. Lamar may have been unsuccessful in making his marriage or basketball career work but it will surely be in no time before the unemployed basketball player get his life sorted out and back on his own feet. He just needs to have an open mind and move on.
MORE on LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop