Lamar Odom Gets Advice from Former Dad-in-Law Bruce Jenner How to Deal With Life After Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Where can you get good divorce advice from, rather than, from someone who went through the mires of separation too? Lamar Odom is reportedly getting some help from former dad-in-law Bruce Jenner on how to deal with his life after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from him. It is really understandable because both Lamar and Bruce have been banished from the Kardashian family.
Bruce has already experienced what it is like to deal with the Kardashian family, so he figured it is best to share his thoughts to the former basketball player.
Lamar had an hour-long conversation with Bruce on New Year's Day trying to give him an affirmative state of mind, reported Hollywood Life.
The former Olympic gold medalist told Lamar to stop watching the Kardashian's reality TV show and try, at his best interest, to move forward because otherwise, he will grieve more.
The sources revealed to the entertainment Web site that Lamar should just let go of the past and forget all the things that have happened in 2013. Bruce told Lamar to stop thinking about the drama, defeats and embarrassments, and not drag those with him.
"It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past," Bruce told Lamar according to Hollywood Life sources. Bruce also told Lamar to stay away from gossip Web sites and stop watching TV.
"He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Back in November 2012, it has been reported that Lamar was spending a lot of time with Bruce in an attempt to get his act cleaned up to get Khloe back.
Life is not perfect. It will never be. Lamar may have been unsuccessful in making his marriage or basketball career work but it will surely be in no time before the unemployed basketball player get his life sorted out and back on his own feet. He just needs to have an open mind and move on.
MORE on LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine