Lamar Odom Gets Advice from Former Dad-in-Law Bruce Jenner How to Deal With Life After Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Where can you get good divorce advice from, rather than, from someone who went through the mires of separation too? Lamar Odom is reportedly getting some help from former dad-in-law Bruce Jenner on how to deal with his life after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from him. It is really understandable because both Lamar and Bruce have been banished from the Kardashian family.
Bruce has already experienced what it is like to deal with the Kardashian family, so he figured it is best to share his thoughts to the former basketball player.
Lamar had an hour-long conversation with Bruce on New Year's Day trying to give him an affirmative state of mind, reported Hollywood Life.
The former Olympic gold medalist told Lamar to stop watching the Kardashian's reality TV show and try, at his best interest, to move forward because otherwise, he will grieve more.
The sources revealed to the entertainment Web site that Lamar should just let go of the past and forget all the things that have happened in 2013. Bruce told Lamar to stop thinking about the drama, defeats and embarrassments, and not drag those with him.
"It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past," Bruce told Lamar according to Hollywood Life sources. Bruce also told Lamar to stay away from gossip Web sites and stop watching TV.
"He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Back in November 2012, it has been reported that Lamar was spending a lot of time with Bruce in an attempt to get his act cleaned up to get Khloe back.
Life is not perfect. It will never be. Lamar may have been unsuccessful in making his marriage or basketball career work but it will surely be in no time before the unemployed basketball player get his life sorted out and back on his own feet. He just needs to have an open mind and move on.
MORE on LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Kate Upton And BF Justin Verlander Nude Photo Leaked; Verlander Instantly Became An Internet Meme Sensation
- FIBA World Cup 2014: Puerto Rico vs. Greece Live Streaming, Betting Odds and Preview
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers