Lamar Odom Gets Advice from Former Dad-in-Law Bruce Jenner How to Deal With Life After Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Where can you get good divorce advice from, rather than, from someone who went through the mires of separation too? Lamar Odom is reportedly getting some help from former dad-in-law Bruce Jenner on how to deal with his life after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from him. It is really understandable because both Lamar and Bruce have been banished from the Kardashian family.
Bruce has already experienced what it is like to deal with the Kardashian family, so he figured it is best to share his thoughts to the former basketball player.
Lamar had an hour-long conversation with Bruce on New Year's Day trying to give him an affirmative state of mind, reported Hollywood Life.
The former Olympic gold medalist told Lamar to stop watching the Kardashian's reality TV show and try, at his best interest, to move forward because otherwise, he will grieve more.
The sources revealed to the entertainment Web site that Lamar should just let go of the past and forget all the things that have happened in 2013. Bruce told Lamar to stop thinking about the drama, defeats and embarrassments, and not drag those with him.
"It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past," Bruce told Lamar according to Hollywood Life sources. Bruce also told Lamar to stay away from gossip Web sites and stop watching TV.
"He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Back in November 2012, it has been reported that Lamar was spending a lot of time with Bruce in an attempt to get his act cleaned up to get Khloe back.
Life is not perfect. It will never be. Lamar may have been unsuccessful in making his marriage or basketball career work but it will surely be in no time before the unemployed basketball player get his life sorted out and back on his own feet. He just needs to have an open mind and move on.
MORE on LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'