Lamar Odom Gets Advice from Former Dad-in-Law Bruce Jenner How to Deal With Life After Divorce
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 2:11 PM EST
Where can you get good divorce advice from, rather than, from someone who went through the mires of separation too? Lamar Odom is reportedly getting some help from former dad-in-law Bruce Jenner on how to deal with his life after Khloe Kardashian filed for divorce from him. It is really understandable because both Lamar and Bruce have been banished from the Kardashian family.
Bruce has already experienced what it is like to deal with the Kardashian family, so he figured it is best to share his thoughts to the former basketball player.
Lamar had an hour-long conversation with Bruce on New Year's Day trying to give him an affirmative state of mind, reported Hollywood Life.
The former Olympic gold medalist told Lamar to stop watching the Kardashian's reality TV show and try, at his best interest, to move forward because otherwise, he will grieve more.
The sources revealed to the entertainment Web site that Lamar should just let go of the past and forget all the things that have happened in 2013. Bruce told Lamar to stop thinking about the drama, defeats and embarrassments, and not drag those with him.
"It will eat you alive and ruin any progress if you stay in the past," Bruce told Lamar according to Hollywood Life sources. Bruce also told Lamar to stay away from gossip Web sites and stop watching TV.
"He basically gave Lamar a lot of advice and mental support," the source added.
Back in November 2012, it has been reported that Lamar was spending a lot of time with Bruce in an attempt to get his act cleaned up to get Khloe back.
Life is not perfect. It will never be. Lamar may have been unsuccessful in making his marriage or basketball career work but it will surely be in no time before the unemployed basketball player get his life sorted out and back on his own feet. He just needs to have an open mind and move on.
MORE on LAMAR:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics, Swimming Schedule & Results
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report