10 Smart Products to Expect at CES 2014
By Katrina Dianne Gimenez | January 7, 2014 12:49 PM EST
Consumer Electronics Show (CES), one of the world's largest technology trade shows, will be held in Las Vegas on January 7 2014. For the past 15 years, it had been a venue for technology companies to unveil their new innovations. This year, we are expecting a lot of smartphones and tablets to be announced on the technology gathering. Here are 10 smart products as predicted by phonearena.com.
LG G2 Mini
Although rumors had been going around about an LG G3, phonearena.com predicts that CES might not be the venue for its unveiling. LG G2 mini, a mid-range cousin of LG G2 is more likely to be unveiled.
The techsite further stated that LG might reveal other products such as LG's smartwatch "G Arch," alongside a health tracking wristband "G Health."
Sony Xperia Z1s
"Sony Xperia Z1s" is not the official name. But rumor has it that Xperia Z1 will be having a smaller, yet no less capable, version.
Sony might also be announcing the entry-level Sony Xperia E2 and a 6-inch phablet with an octa-core SoC. Also watch out for Sony's third smartwatch.
Asus Padforne X
Padforne X is rumored to have top-notch hardware specs and will be powered by the Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Next-gen NVIDIA Tegra SoC
It is speculated that NVIDIA might be announcing a new product due to having its own CES event.
Huawei Ascend Mate 2
Ascend Mate 2 is speculated to have a 6.1-inch screen with high-end specs to make tech savvies excited.
Lenovo Vibe Z
Lenovo will be presenting its newest products. Among these is the recently unveiled smartphone Lenovo Vibe Z. The company's newest Android-powered handsets will also be presented.
ZTE Nubia Z5s and Nubia Z5s Mini
ZTE had already revealed Nubia Z5s and Nubia Z5s Mini. Nonetheless, these devices are still much to look out for.
The French gadget maker Archos claims that its new smartwatches will have "pebble-like" design and will cost less than $50. Another reason to get excited is that these smartwatches might be compatible with both Android and iPhone.
Rumor has it that Samsung might be unveiling a new Windows Phone 8 smartphone.
ThinkPad Tablet 8
ThinkPad unveils an 8-inch tablet ran by Windows 8.1 on a 1, 920 x 1, 200 display.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery