Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Reunite to Celebrate Son's Birthday
By Jesselle Maminta | January 7, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Miranda Kerr reunites with ex-husband Orlando Bloom to celebrate their son's third birthday.
The former Victoria's Secret model was spotted at Bloom's NYC apartment carrying the birthday boy Flynn Rider on Monday morning. Miranda is apparently fetching Flynn from his father's apartment where he had an early bash last Sunday for his third birthday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda was wearing a navy blue coat over a heather gray V-neck shirt and leggings, topped off with dark sunnies, black ankle boots and beige Hermes bag. Flynn, on the other hand, was wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans and a fuzzy koala hat.
Later in the day, Miranda posted over her Instagram account a photo of a white birthday cake with three candles and icing letters that said: 'Happy Birthday Flynn!' Various sources are guessing that the cake is gluten-free and made with organic ingredients.
Miranda and Orlando announced their separation last October after three years of being together. However, the two have remained their friendship and mutual respect for each other as they raise their son Flynn separately.
Miranda opened up to Harper's Bazaar Australia about the breakup, where she said '"It's difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it's on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly."
''Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it's important to be united. We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there's understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We're still very big parts of each other's lives. There's no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply.''
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch