Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Reunite to Celebrate Son's Birthday
By Jesselle Maminta | January 7, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Miranda Kerr reunites with ex-husband Orlando Bloom to celebrate their son's third birthday.
The former Victoria's Secret model was spotted at Bloom's NYC apartment carrying the birthday boy Flynn Rider on Monday morning. Miranda is apparently fetching Flynn from his father's apartment where he had an early bash last Sunday for his third birthday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda was wearing a navy blue coat over a heather gray V-neck shirt and leggings, topped off with dark sunnies, black ankle boots and beige Hermes bag. Flynn, on the other hand, was wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans and a fuzzy koala hat.
Later in the day, Miranda posted over her Instagram account a photo of a white birthday cake with three candles and icing letters that said: 'Happy Birthday Flynn!' Various sources are guessing that the cake is gluten-free and made with organic ingredients.
Miranda and Orlando announced their separation last October after three years of being together. However, the two have remained their friendship and mutual respect for each other as they raise their son Flynn separately.
Miranda opened up to Harper's Bazaar Australia about the breakup, where she said '"It's difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it's on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly."
''Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it's important to be united. We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there's understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We're still very big parts of each other's lives. There's no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply.''
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Watch What Happens When Sheldon Returns To His Apartment [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed