Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Reunite to Celebrate Son's Birthday
By Jesselle Maminta | January 7, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Miranda Kerr reunites with ex-husband Orlando Bloom to celebrate their son's third birthday.
The former Victoria's Secret model was spotted at Bloom's NYC apartment carrying the birthday boy Flynn Rider on Monday morning. Miranda is apparently fetching Flynn from his father's apartment where he had an early bash last Sunday for his third birthday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda was wearing a navy blue coat over a heather gray V-neck shirt and leggings, topped off with dark sunnies, black ankle boots and beige Hermes bag. Flynn, on the other hand, was wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans and a fuzzy koala hat.
Later in the day, Miranda posted over her Instagram account a photo of a white birthday cake with three candles and icing letters that said: 'Happy Birthday Flynn!' Various sources are guessing that the cake is gluten-free and made with organic ingredients.
Miranda and Orlando announced their separation last October after three years of being together. However, the two have remained their friendship and mutual respect for each other as they raise their son Flynn separately.
Miranda opened up to Harper's Bazaar Australia about the breakup, where she said '"It's difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it's on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly."
''Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it's important to be united. We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there's understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We're still very big parts of each other's lives. There's no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply.''
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS