Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Reunite to Celebrate Son's Birthday
By Jesselle Maminta | January 7, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Miranda Kerr reunites with ex-husband Orlando Bloom to celebrate their son's third birthday.
The former Victoria's Secret model was spotted at Bloom's NYC apartment carrying the birthday boy Flynn Rider on Monday morning. Miranda is apparently fetching Flynn from his father's apartment where he had an early bash last Sunday for his third birthday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California in this February 24, 2013, file photo. Bloom and Kerr have separated after three years of marriage, the couple said on October 25, 2013.
Miranda was wearing a navy blue coat over a heather gray V-neck shirt and leggings, topped off with dark sunnies, black ankle boots and beige Hermes bag. Flynn, on the other hand, was wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans and a fuzzy koala hat.
Later in the day, Miranda posted over her Instagram account a photo of a white birthday cake with three candles and icing letters that said: 'Happy Birthday Flynn!' Various sources are guessing that the cake is gluten-free and made with organic ingredients.
Miranda and Orlando announced their separation last October after three years of being together. However, the two have remained their friendship and mutual respect for each other as they raise their son Flynn separately.
Miranda opened up to Harper's Bazaar Australia about the breakup, where she said '"It's difficult for anyone to go through a separation, whether it's on a public scale or not. It was important for us long-term to preserve our friendship and the dynamic of being loving parents to Flynn so we dealt with everything openly and honestly."
''Flynn is the most important thing in both our lives. And because we share that bond, we both feel it's important to be united. We respect each other and with respect comes understanding. When there's understanding, I guess everything is a little more harmonious. We're still very big parts of each other's lives. There's no reason for us to be anything but a united front. We still love and care for each other deeply.''
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales