Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo's Dirty Dancing, Maroon 5 NYE Escapade
By Riza Ornos | January 7, 2014 12:28 PM EST
2013 Sexiest Man Alive Adam Levine and fiancé Behati Prinsloo spent their holidays in Los Cabos, Mexico where the couple was photographed re-enacting the famous "Dirty Dancing" scene while playing in the pool on Thursday, Jan. 2.
The Victoria Secret model was flying like an angel over the head of Adam, just like Johnny (Patrick Swayze) and Baby (Jennifer Grey), did in the all-time favourite classic movie "Dirty Dancing." Prinsloo was in a holiday mood and was smiling she was lifted by her fiancé up in the air, she wore a black top and rainbow-colored bottoms.
The rockstar also showed off his toned abs and tattoos in black swim trunks as he enjoys goofing around with his fiancé. Indeed, nobody can put Behati in a corner!
Away from the spotlight and under the sun, the duo spent some quality time together as they face a new year ahead. Since their July 2013 engagement, the couple has been a ray of sunshine and Behati even shared a hilarious picture of the Maroon 5 frontman while wrapping presents on Dec. 23.
"My ghost of Christmas present.....get it get it?," wrote Behati, next to a photo of Levine hiding behind the wrapping paper.
Maroon 5 NYE Escapade
Before hitting Los Cabos, Mexico, Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo spend the New Year's Eve together with the rest of the Maroon 5 crew as they performed at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay. The guys and their ladies hit up LIGHT Nightclub after their NYE show and according to eyewitness the gang stayed partied for an hour after having a sumptuous pre-show meal of Kumi sushi earlier that night.
The gang definitely knows how to party, rockstar style, with overflowing drinks of vodka and Dom Perignon champagne. But unlike the rest of the gang who wore an all-black everything outfit, Levine opted for more entertaining touristy look.
Thanks to Ali Tamposi, Adam's bandmate James Valentine's girlfiend, Instagram post the Voice judge was photographed getting NYE kisses from his Namibian bride-to-be while wearing a bedazzled pink cowboy hat with tiara and worlds "Happy Las Vegas." Levine proudly wears his unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and even threw up unrecognizable hand symbol.
The couple "acted super lovey dovey," says a witness in the exclusive club posted on E!online, "but they didn't keep to themselves. Both were very social with the rest of the table. Behati has definitely won over his bandmates-they seemed to love her. The girls, too - everyone was getting along great and having fun."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter