Director James Wan Finally Reveals What Will Happen to Paul Walker's Character in Fast and the Furious 7
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Paul Walker's character in the movie "Fast and the Furious 7" will not be killed, several reports say. Walker may have already departed but his character, "Brian O' Conner," will remain alive.
After Walker's death, the outcome of "Fast and the Furious 7" was unclear and ambiguous. People kept wondering what will happen to the late handsome actor's character in the movie franchise. Well, the fine points of how the seventh movie will go about after the passing of one of its lead actors may soon come to light.
Universal Pictures has revealed that Walker's character will "retire" instead of being killed off, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news article states that director James Wan including writers Chris Morgan and Jeffrey Kirschenbaum and other executives pondered over the last few weeks how they can use Walker's last footages. They finally came up with a plan to revise the current script so that Walker will continue to be a part of the story. Extra scenes are reportedly going to be written but the production team is hopeful that they will have enough time to sort it out.
The release of the seventh installment of the movie franchise was pushed from July 11, 2014 to April 10, 2015.
It is extremely difficult to finish a movie without one of the chief characters. The production team is certainly trying to make the best out of these challenging circumstances. However, there are still many questions that remain. Are they going to use a body double to fill in the scenes that can't be filled by Walker? Are they going to hire Walker's brother, Cody, to star in the movie for him? What do they mean when they say that they are going to "retire" his character?
For Walker's fans who have been mulling over his role in the upcoming "Fast and the Furious 7" movie, they finally got the answer. Surely, fans will be pleased to find out that Walker's character will not be killed. It is tragic enough losing Walker in real life, fans couldn't be so thankful enough to know that the producers are keeping him alive in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date