Director James Wan Finally Reveals What Will Happen to Paul Walker's Character in Fast and the Furious 7
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Paul Walker's character in the movie "Fast and the Furious 7" will not be killed, several reports say. Walker may have already departed but his character, "Brian O' Conner," will remain alive.
After Walker's death, the outcome of "Fast and the Furious 7" was unclear and ambiguous. People kept wondering what will happen to the late handsome actor's character in the movie franchise. Well, the fine points of how the seventh movie will go about after the passing of one of its lead actors may soon come to light.
Universal Pictures has revealed that Walker's character will "retire" instead of being killed off, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news article states that director James Wan including writers Chris Morgan and Jeffrey Kirschenbaum and other executives pondered over the last few weeks how they can use Walker's last footages. They finally came up with a plan to revise the current script so that Walker will continue to be a part of the story. Extra scenes are reportedly going to be written but the production team is hopeful that they will have enough time to sort it out.
The release of the seventh installment of the movie franchise was pushed from July 11, 2014 to April 10, 2015.
It is extremely difficult to finish a movie without one of the chief characters. The production team is certainly trying to make the best out of these challenging circumstances. However, there are still many questions that remain. Are they going to use a body double to fill in the scenes that can't be filled by Walker? Are they going to hire Walker's brother, Cody, to star in the movie for him? What do they mean when they say that they are going to "retire" his character?
For Walker's fans who have been mulling over his role in the upcoming "Fast and the Furious 7" movie, they finally got the answer. Surely, fans will be pleased to find out that Walker's character will not be killed. It is tragic enough losing Walker in real life, fans couldn't be so thankful enough to know that the producers are keeping him alive in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More