Director James Wan Finally Reveals What Will Happen to Paul Walker's Character in Fast and the Furious 7
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Paul Walker's character in the movie "Fast and the Furious 7" will not be killed, several reports say. Walker may have already departed but his character, "Brian O' Conner," will remain alive.
After Walker's death, the outcome of "Fast and the Furious 7" was unclear and ambiguous. People kept wondering what will happen to the late handsome actor's character in the movie franchise. Well, the fine points of how the seventh movie will go about after the passing of one of its lead actors may soon come to light.
Universal Pictures has revealed that Walker's character will "retire" instead of being killed off, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news article states that director James Wan including writers Chris Morgan and Jeffrey Kirschenbaum and other executives pondered over the last few weeks how they can use Walker's last footages. They finally came up with a plan to revise the current script so that Walker will continue to be a part of the story. Extra scenes are reportedly going to be written but the production team is hopeful that they will have enough time to sort it out.
The release of the seventh installment of the movie franchise was pushed from July 11, 2014 to April 10, 2015.
It is extremely difficult to finish a movie without one of the chief characters. The production team is certainly trying to make the best out of these challenging circumstances. However, there are still many questions that remain. Are they going to use a body double to fill in the scenes that can't be filled by Walker? Are they going to hire Walker's brother, Cody, to star in the movie for him? What do they mean when they say that they are going to "retire" his character?
For Walker's fans who have been mulling over his role in the upcoming "Fast and the Furious 7" movie, they finally got the answer. Surely, fans will be pleased to find out that Walker's character will not be killed. It is tragic enough losing Walker in real life, fans couldn't be so thankful enough to know that the producers are keeping him alive in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes