Director James Wan Finally Reveals What Will Happen to Paul Walker's Character in Fast and the Furious 7
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Paul Walker's character in the movie "Fast and the Furious 7" will not be killed, several reports say. Walker may have already departed but his character, "Brian O' Conner," will remain alive.
After Walker's death, the outcome of "Fast and the Furious 7" was unclear and ambiguous. People kept wondering what will happen to the late handsome actor's character in the movie franchise. Well, the fine points of how the seventh movie will go about after the passing of one of its lead actors may soon come to light.
Universal Pictures has revealed that Walker's character will "retire" instead of being killed off, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news article states that director James Wan including writers Chris Morgan and Jeffrey Kirschenbaum and other executives pondered over the last few weeks how they can use Walker's last footages. They finally came up with a plan to revise the current script so that Walker will continue to be a part of the story. Extra scenes are reportedly going to be written but the production team is hopeful that they will have enough time to sort it out.
The release of the seventh installment of the movie franchise was pushed from July 11, 2014 to April 10, 2015.
It is extremely difficult to finish a movie without one of the chief characters. The production team is certainly trying to make the best out of these challenging circumstances. However, there are still many questions that remain. Are they going to use a body double to fill in the scenes that can't be filled by Walker? Are they going to hire Walker's brother, Cody, to star in the movie for him? What do they mean when they say that they are going to "retire" his character?
For Walker's fans who have been mulling over his role in the upcoming "Fast and the Furious 7" movie, they finally got the answer. Surely, fans will be pleased to find out that Walker's character will not be killed. It is tragic enough losing Walker in real life, fans couldn't be so thankful enough to know that the producers are keeping him alive in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga