Director James Wan Finally Reveals What Will Happen to Paul Walker's Character in Fast and the Furious 7
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 7, 2014 11:56 AM EST
Paul Walker's character in the movie "Fast and the Furious 7" will not be killed, several reports say. Walker may have already departed but his character, "Brian O' Conner," will remain alive.
After Walker's death, the outcome of "Fast and the Furious 7" was unclear and ambiguous. People kept wondering what will happen to the late handsome actor's character in the movie franchise. Well, the fine points of how the seventh movie will go about after the passing of one of its lead actors may soon come to light.
Universal Pictures has revealed that Walker's character will "retire" instead of being killed off, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The news article states that director James Wan including writers Chris Morgan and Jeffrey Kirschenbaum and other executives pondered over the last few weeks how they can use Walker's last footages. They finally came up with a plan to revise the current script so that Walker will continue to be a part of the story. Extra scenes are reportedly going to be written but the production team is hopeful that they will have enough time to sort it out.
The release of the seventh installment of the movie franchise was pushed from July 11, 2014 to April 10, 2015.
It is extremely difficult to finish a movie without one of the chief characters. The production team is certainly trying to make the best out of these challenging circumstances. However, there are still many questions that remain. Are they going to use a body double to fill in the scenes that can't be filled by Walker? Are they going to hire Walker's brother, Cody, to star in the movie for him? What do they mean when they say that they are going to "retire" his character?
For Walker's fans who have been mulling over his role in the upcoming "Fast and the Furious 7" movie, they finally got the answer. Surely, fans will be pleased to find out that Walker's character will not be killed. It is tragic enough losing Walker in real life, fans couldn't be so thankful enough to know that the producers are keeping him alive in the movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features