'Jelena' Reunion: 'Beliebers' and 'Selenators' Happy Over It?
By Diadem Pambid | January 7, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber don't have to say it out loud for fans to know that they're officially back together. Thanks to the latter's Instagram post, everyone knows that the "Jelena" couple has reunited. However, following their reunion a number of negative comments flooded the post. Are "Beliebers" and "Selenators" truly pleased with their reunion?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
The New Year 2014 certainly brought out the most shocking reconciliation. After their one year split, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together. According to sources, the Canadian crooner has served as the "Come & Get It" singer's support system after finding out she had to deal with the auto-immune disease, Lupus.
Reports of their reunion first emerged online after the couple was spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas. The rumours became even more rampant after Justin had posted a photo of him and Selena on his Instagram with the caption that read: "Love the way you look at me."
In a matter of minutes, the photo had received over a million likes and four hundred thousand comments. Not all the comments were pleased about the "Jelena" reunion. Yet, reports claim that some "Beliebers" and "Selenators" have been waiting months for the reconciliation to happen. Does this mean they're happy that their idols are now back together?
"Awe, been waiting for you guys to get back together :')" reads one comment by Instagram user by the username of hii_signe.
In fact, in a poll by MTV, 46% of readers are happy that Selena and Justin are back together.
"There is no need to be cynical. When you have truly been in love, you don't judge others. Get a grip," stated one MTV commenter by the username of Roxnoboa.
A number of "Beliebers" had even supported Justin for getting back with Gomez. Twitter was instantly flooded with updates on the "Jelena" reunion.
"Im glad Justin's not bothered what we think about his relationship with Selena,he shouldn't have to listen to our opinions tbh," tweets username @kidrxuhldrew.
Still with Justin and Selena being quite mum on the real deal about their relationship, fans of the couple will just have to hope for the best, wait around and see what happens next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best