'Jelena' Reunion: 'Beliebers' and 'Selenators' Happy Over It?
By Diadem Pambid | January 7, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber don't have to say it out loud for fans to know that they're officially back together. Thanks to the latter's Instagram post, everyone knows that the "Jelena" couple has reunited. However, following their reunion a number of negative comments flooded the post. Are "Beliebers" and "Selenators" truly pleased with their reunion?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
The New Year 2014 certainly brought out the most shocking reconciliation. After their one year split, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together. According to sources, the Canadian crooner has served as the "Come & Get It" singer's support system after finding out she had to deal with the auto-immune disease, Lupus.
Reports of their reunion first emerged online after the couple was spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas. The rumours became even more rampant after Justin had posted a photo of him and Selena on his Instagram with the caption that read: "Love the way you look at me."
In a matter of minutes, the photo had received over a million likes and four hundred thousand comments. Not all the comments were pleased about the "Jelena" reunion. Yet, reports claim that some "Beliebers" and "Selenators" have been waiting months for the reconciliation to happen. Does this mean they're happy that their idols are now back together?
"Awe, been waiting for you guys to get back together :')" reads one comment by Instagram user by the username of hii_signe.
In fact, in a poll by MTV, 46% of readers are happy that Selena and Justin are back together.
"There is no need to be cynical. When you have truly been in love, you don't judge others. Get a grip," stated one MTV commenter by the username of Roxnoboa.
A number of "Beliebers" had even supported Justin for getting back with Gomez. Twitter was instantly flooded with updates on the "Jelena" reunion.
"Im glad Justin's not bothered what we think about his relationship with Selena,he shouldn't have to listen to our opinions tbh," tweets username @kidrxuhldrew.
Still with Justin and Selena being quite mum on the real deal about their relationship, fans of the couple will just have to hope for the best, wait around and see what happens next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier