'Jelena' Reunion: 'Beliebers' and 'Selenators' Happy Over It?
By Diadem Pambid | January 7, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber don't have to say it out loud for fans to know that they're officially back together. Thanks to the latter's Instagram post, everyone knows that the "Jelena" couple has reunited. However, following their reunion a number of negative comments flooded the post. Are "Beliebers" and "Selenators" truly pleased with their reunion?
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
The New Year 2014 certainly brought out the most shocking reconciliation. After their one year split, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are back together. According to sources, the Canadian crooner has served as the "Come & Get It" singer's support system after finding out she had to deal with the auto-immune disease, Lupus.
Reports of their reunion first emerged online after the couple was spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas. The rumours became even more rampant after Justin had posted a photo of him and Selena on his Instagram with the caption that read: "Love the way you look at me."
In a matter of minutes, the photo had received over a million likes and four hundred thousand comments. Not all the comments were pleased about the "Jelena" reunion. Yet, reports claim that some "Beliebers" and "Selenators" have been waiting months for the reconciliation to happen. Does this mean they're happy that their idols are now back together?
"Awe, been waiting for you guys to get back together :')" reads one comment by Instagram user by the username of hii_signe.
In fact, in a poll by MTV, 46% of readers are happy that Selena and Justin are back together.
"There is no need to be cynical. When you have truly been in love, you don't judge others. Get a grip," stated one MTV commenter by the username of Roxnoboa.
A number of "Beliebers" had even supported Justin for getting back with Gomez. Twitter was instantly flooded with updates on the "Jelena" reunion.
"Im glad Justin's not bothered what we think about his relationship with Selena,he shouldn't have to listen to our opinions tbh," tweets username @kidrxuhldrew.
Still with Justin and Selena being quite mum on the real deal about their relationship, fans of the couple will just have to hope for the best, wait around and see what happens next.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS