'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trilogy Condensed Into One Movie: E.L. James Reacts on Rumours via Twitter
By Diadem Pambid | January 7, 2014 11:36 AM EST
Fans of E.L. James novel may be happy with the current production for the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey." However, the latest update on the film won't particularly cause squeals of delight. According to reports, the "Fifty Shades" trilogy will be condensed into one film.
Not only did production get delayed for months with the sudden change of actors for the part of Christian Grey, now fans have to deal with the latest news concerning their beloved BDSM-film. The latest reports state that the famous erotica trilogy written by E.L. James will be adapted into only one film. This only means that fans who had expected three raunchy movies for all three books will only be watching one film.
"I mean, it makes sense - there's a lot of XXX sexual content in all three books, so the films will have to condense many of those sex scenes if they want to keep their R rating. That'll mean more time to get through the non-sexual content which is... I guess only enough to fill one movie," reads the report by Agencia EFE via The Global Post.
However, before fans get into a flurry of disappointment. Leave it to the author herself to clear up such rumours on the social networking site, Twitter. A representative of Hollywood Life reached out to the best-selling author concerning the said rumour to which the latter had replied with: "three books, Three films. :)"
Certainly, following such news, fans can breathe a sigh of relief. As of late, the stars of the show, Dakota Johnson who plays Anastasia Steele and Jamie Dornan who plays Christian Grey, are busy filming their honeymoon scene in Spain. The couple is said to travel to Tenerife to film a few raunchy scenes before heading out to Miami for their business scene.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" follows the erotica love affair between college student, Anastasia Steele and billionaire entrepreneur, Christian Grey. The film is set to debut on the big screen by February 2015. "Fifty Shades" is a three part series written by E.L. James which was inspired by Stephanie Meyer's "Twilight."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast