Kellan Lutz Clears Up Dating Rumors with Miley Cyrus, ‘Hercules’ Star Happily Single
By Riza Ornos | January 7, 2014 11:11 AM EST
So after weeks of speculation, "The Legend of Hercules" star finally clears up dating rumors with Miley Cyrus and the two are definitely not dating, or anything that is serious. The 28-year-old cleared such speculation on air with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show Monday, Jan. 6, and calls the ongoing dating rumors "hilarious."
American actor Kellan Lutz was reportedly offered the lead role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight film franchise before Robert Pattinson, but turned it down.
Rumors started to flood the net when the pair were spotted on the same private jet after boarding the Caribbean island and was photographed together at a club in Miami making out for all the world to see. Last weekend, the pair was at the opening of Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas which intensified the rumors of Miley finally moving on from ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"It just makes me laugh," says the "Twilight" star. "I've been friends with Miley for like six years. She's a great girl...We are friends [and] we run in the same circle."
Well based on Miley's track record, the Hollywood hunk is not the only platonic pal of the star who she touched tongues with. But despite the rumors circulating about them hooking up, Kellan loves to hang out with the Queen of Twerk because of her free-spirit, and he even calls Miley a "cool secure woman."
Even with such admiration to the "Wrecking Ball" singer, Kellan is not planning anything long-term at this time. "Are we dating? No," says Lutz clearing up dating rumors. "I'm happily single...I'm not [looking for a relationship] right now. I'm enjoying life and traveling quite a bit...there's no real time to find the one."
The pair are just having the time of their lives and enjoying singlehood, and making out in public are just one of the perks of being single. "They are both spontaneous, fun people, so their personalities match," reports a source in an interview posted on E!online. "They are having fun together. They have very similar outlooks. I am not sure if it has a future but they have great chemistry so for the time being they are just having fun."
Miley is making headlines wherever she goes, dragging the people around her in the public eye and they were even rumors that Lutz was using her to promote his latest movie. Whatever the reason is, Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz short romance is definitely over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People