Kellan Lutz Clears Up Dating Rumors with Miley Cyrus, ‘Hercules’ Star Happily Single
By Riza Ornos | January 7, 2014 11:11 AM EST
So after weeks of speculation, "The Legend of Hercules" star finally clears up dating rumors with Miley Cyrus and the two are definitely not dating, or anything that is serious. The 28-year-old cleared such speculation on air with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show Monday, Jan. 6, and calls the ongoing dating rumors "hilarious."
American actor Kellan Lutz was reportedly offered the lead role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight film franchise before Robert Pattinson, but turned it down.
Rumors started to flood the net when the pair were spotted on the same private jet after boarding the Caribbean island and was photographed together at a club in Miami making out for all the world to see. Last weekend, the pair was at the opening of Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas which intensified the rumors of Miley finally moving on from ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"It just makes me laugh," says the "Twilight" star. "I've been friends with Miley for like six years. She's a great girl...We are friends [and] we run in the same circle."
Well based on Miley's track record, the Hollywood hunk is not the only platonic pal of the star who she touched tongues with. But despite the rumors circulating about them hooking up, Kellan loves to hang out with the Queen of Twerk because of her free-spirit, and he even calls Miley a "cool secure woman."
Even with such admiration to the "Wrecking Ball" singer, Kellan is not planning anything long-term at this time. "Are we dating? No," says Lutz clearing up dating rumors. "I'm happily single...I'm not [looking for a relationship] right now. I'm enjoying life and traveling quite a bit...there's no real time to find the one."
The pair are just having the time of their lives and enjoying singlehood, and making out in public are just one of the perks of being single. "They are both spontaneous, fun people, so their personalities match," reports a source in an interview posted on E!online. "They are having fun together. They have very similar outlooks. I am not sure if it has a future but they have great chemistry so for the time being they are just having fun."
Miley is making headlines wherever she goes, dragging the people around her in the public eye and they were even rumors that Lutz was using her to promote his latest movie. Whatever the reason is, Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz short romance is definitely over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]