Kellan Lutz Clears Up Dating Rumors with Miley Cyrus, ‘Hercules’ Star Happily Single
By Riza Ornos | January 7, 2014 11:11 AM EST
So after weeks of speculation, "The Legend of Hercules" star finally clears up dating rumors with Miley Cyrus and the two are definitely not dating, or anything that is serious. The 28-year-old cleared such speculation on air with Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show Monday, Jan. 6, and calls the ongoing dating rumors "hilarious."
American actor Kellan Lutz was reportedly offered the lead role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight film franchise before Robert Pattinson, but turned it down.
Rumors started to flood the net when the pair were spotted on the same private jet after boarding the Caribbean island and was photographed together at a club in Miami making out for all the world to see. Last weekend, the pair was at the opening of Beacher's Madhouse in Las Vegas which intensified the rumors of Miley finally moving on from ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"It just makes me laugh," says the "Twilight" star. "I've been friends with Miley for like six years. She's a great girl...We are friends [and] we run in the same circle."
Well based on Miley's track record, the Hollywood hunk is not the only platonic pal of the star who she touched tongues with. But despite the rumors circulating about them hooking up, Kellan loves to hang out with the Queen of Twerk because of her free-spirit, and he even calls Miley a "cool secure woman."
Even with such admiration to the "Wrecking Ball" singer, Kellan is not planning anything long-term at this time. "Are we dating? No," says Lutz clearing up dating rumors. "I'm happily single...I'm not [looking for a relationship] right now. I'm enjoying life and traveling quite a bit...there's no real time to find the one."
The pair are just having the time of their lives and enjoying singlehood, and making out in public are just one of the perks of being single. "They are both spontaneous, fun people, so their personalities match," reports a source in an interview posted on E!online. "They are having fun together. They have very similar outlooks. I am not sure if it has a future but they have great chemistry so for the time being they are just having fun."
Miley is making headlines wherever she goes, dragging the people around her in the public eye and they were even rumors that Lutz was using her to promote his latest movie. Whatever the reason is, Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz short romance is definitely over.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft