'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 11 Recap: Emily Thorne in 'Homecoming' Mess; Josh Bowman Leaving the Vengeful Drama? [WATCH 3x12 Promo]
By Arlene Paredes | January 7, 2014 5:05 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 11, "Homecoming" puts Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) in a whole lot of mess mid-season. Fans watch as Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman) contemplates his next steps, most likely against his father Conrad (Henry Czerny), and against his wife Emily. Meanwhile, Bowman is reportedly asking the showrunners to let him leave the series on or before the season ends.
Spoiler alert: This recap contains major spoilers on Revenge Season 3, Episode 11, Homecoming. If you have not watched the episode, read at your own risk. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) appears to have finally connected the dots about the real Amanda Clarke. Or has she?
Daniel and Conrad get into a huge fight over a Grayson family decision. Queen V and Conrad decide to throw Lydia (Amber Valletta) into the pit to save their son. Conrad expects a huge thank-you from his son. Then he realizes just how massive the gap between them has become. Daniel does not show his dad an ounce of gratitude. He says he would have given himself up if his parents had not intervened.
It would seem like Lydia's imminent arrest gets Daniel off the hook. Revenge Season 3, Episode 12 promo shows Emily Thorne is still suffering from memory loss. But the real Amanda Clarke briefly recovers from temporary amnesia in the final act of Episode 11.
"Daniel shot me," Emily tells Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). This doesn't happen until the very end of Revenge Season 3, Episode 11. She says this just a few moments after Jack has triggered her memory's homecoming of some sort. Does Jack go Daniel-hunting, or will he ask Aidan to do the dirty work?
Aiden Mathis (Barry Sloane) has got some explaining to do. Who is Niko (Stephanie Jacobsen of "Melrose Place"), and how was she responsible for Emily's post-shooting condition? Revenge Season 3 has just introduced another dark character. Things don't look to well for revenger Emily Thorne.
Meanwhile, Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley) seems willing to crush Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) for mommy dearest. Since Revenge Season 3 premiere, the mom-and-son Harpers have done nothing but get in the way of Emily Thorne's plans.
One of the best moments in Revenge Season 3, Episode 11 is when Charlotte Clarke asks Emily Thorne about her father.
"What's his name, tell me?" Charlotte asks. Emily responds, "David." And just like that, Emily Thorne pronounces the name she's never said out loud, "David Clarke." For a moment, the viewers' mind jump to all sorts of speculation. It's a shame Charlotte fails to ask any more questions.
If there's any truth to media speculation that Josh Bowman is leaving Revenge, the Season 3 finale could find Daniel Grayson dead -- perhaps by self-sabotage. But showrunner Sunil Nayar has hinted in a previews interview that Bowman is not leaving, at least not too soon.
It looks like revenger fans can expect an explosive Revenge Season 3 finale in a couple months' time. Now that the shooting at the wedding has turned into an epic failure, what will Emily Thorne do next? And who is Niko?
WATCH: Revenge Season 3, Episode 12 'Endurance'
RELATED TV Guide Features and Spoilers
'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 11 Spoilers: Emily Thorne vs Queen Victoria and Daniel Grayson in 2014 [WATCH]
'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 12 Spoilers: Amanda Clarke Revealed? Watch 'Endurance' Sneak Preview [VIDEO]
'The Mentalist' Season 6, Episode 11 Spoilers: Watch Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon Start Anew; Bad News for Jisbon Shippers? [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS