'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 12 Spoilers: Amanda Clarke Revealed? Watch 'Endurance' Sneak Preview [VIDEO]
By Arlene Paredes | January 7, 2014 4:29 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3, Episode 11, "Homecoming," aired on ABC on Jan. 5, sparking speculations among fans that the big ending may be near for the series. The Episode 12 sneak peek promo further fuelled such speculations. Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) has found something that Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) has kept hidden for many years.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3, Episode 11. Minor spoilers on Episode 12, "Endurance," are also included. Read at your own risk.
At the hospital, Emily Thorne briefly recovers from trauma-induced amnesia. In Episode 12, she finds herself at the Grayson Manor. Queen V always keeps her enemies really close!
The Revenge 3x12 promo clip promises a lot of revelation, slapping, and knocking out. It's Jack versus Daniel. Patrick against Nolan. And Queen Victoria against Patrick -- what is going on?
The highlight of the Revenge Season 3, Episode 12 clip is a Victoria-Emily or Victoria-Amanda scene. The little girl now grown up faces her late father's treacherous lover. In a heart-stopping frame, Victoria Grayson is seen reading David Clarke's diary. The Infinity Box is right in front of her. Fans would guess Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley) manages to steal it from Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann).
"She's on the verge of remembering what you did," Victoria Grayson warns Daniel in the Revenge 3x12 promo clip. "The queen of the Hamptons has the upper hand," says the sneak preview narration. (Watch the video below.) In many ways, this episode is making fans so restless.
The suspicious character in scrubs, Niko (Stephanie Jacobsen), is briefly seen again in the Revenge 3x12 promo clip. Is she on Emily's side, or is she just with Aiden?
WATCH: Revenge Season 3, Episode 12 ‘Endurance’
Revenge Season 3 could be ending soon. Unless the showrunners could still stretch the major conflict further. Does Victoria realize Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke? Or does she think Emily is only a great friend of the late Amanda Clarke (Margarita Levieva) who died a year ago?
RELATED TV Guide Features and Spoilers
'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 11 Spoilers: Emily Thorne vs Queen Victoria and Daniel Grayson in 2014 [WATCH]
'The Mentalist' Season 6, Episode 11 Spoilers: Watch Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon Start Anew; Bad News for Jisbon Shippers? [READ]
'Sherlock' Season 3 Premiere Review: Watch Sherlock Holmes' New Nemesis, Benedict Cumberbatch Parents in 'The Empty Hearse' [SPOILERS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales