Pokemon X and Y: More Details Emerge on Three Leaked Legendaries
By Aditya Bhat | January 6, 2014 10:36 PM EST
After a hacker named 'smealum' was able to leak out three legendaries of the famous Ninstendo game, Pokemon X and Y, more details on three legendaries have now been reported.
Details of the three new Legendaries.
The three legendaries that were leaked by the hacker include: Diancie, Hoopa and Volcanion. Though it has not been officially announced by Nintendo and Game Freak, the official Facebook fan page of Pokemon X and Y posted the images that depict its abilities.
Below are the details that have emerged further leaks on the three legendaries:
- Hoopa - This possesses the Impractical ability that will lead its enemies to miss their turns. This can be only broken by using Mold Breaker, Teravolt and Turboblaze. This Pokemon also has three Psychic moves - Trick Room, Hyperspace Hole and Ghost Move.
- Volacanion - It possesses the Steamed-Up ability. This power raises the Same-type attack bonus (STAB) moves by 40 percent. This Pokemon is known to possess fire moves - Flare Blitz and Overheat; and normal move - Explosion and water move - Steam Eruption.
- Diancie - It possesses the Shining Jewel ability. This grants some special moves. This power will only last until the weather effects do not change. Its moves include Moonblast, Diamond Storm, Light Screen and Safeguard.
Many Reddit users reacted to the leaked news and have posted it on Pokemon Reddit. "We know Volcanion is inside one of the power plant doors (according to Smealum), but we probably need an item for it. Probably wifi distribution for at least one of them, maybe Nintendo Zone too," said UberNarwhalGuy.
"Steam Eruption looks so OP! More powerful version of Scald and still great accuracy!" said limpkins, while another enthusiast said: "I believe it was confirmed at 30% by Serebii when the details regarding these pokemon and their signature moves were leaked".
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related