The winter premiere of "Pretty Little Liars" season 4 is right here. Episode 14, "Who's in the Box?" is all set premiere on January 7, 2014, but fans cannot wait for it. Thankfully, we have these sneak peeks to check out. All the five sneak peeks reveal what we can expect when "Pretty Little Liars" returns on Tuesday.
1. Toby doesn't have all the answers: He tells Spencer that he has made progress in the investigation, but it looks like he doesn't have all the answers.
2. Toby is out for two weeks: In this sneak peek, Spencer hugs Toby when he comes back after two weeks spent looking for answers about his mom.
3. Mona has a new ride: In the sneak peek, we also Mona has a new ride and it is sweet! It is a Mustang that belonged to Jenna.
4. Mona and Hanna tensions: They were ex-best buddies but not anymore. They still don't like each other.
5. Sarah Harvey: In one of the sneak peeks, Hanna reveals that she has found a girl who matches Ali's description. Hanna is turning out be a great investigator for the girls.
Credit: YouTube/PLLDHFr 6. Mona and Ezra: Do they know the truth about each other? In one of the clips, we see Mona and Ezra interact. Mona certainly has an upper hand but it is difficult to say if they know the truth about each other.
7. An old fashioned video: It is a dare. "A" sends the girls an old fashioned video. It is a message for them.
8. Does Jason know about her sister? In one of the sneak peaks, Spencer wonders if Jason knows his sister is still alive.
These sneak peeks are exciting to say the least and we cannot wait for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4B winter premiere, episode 14, "Who's in the Box?"