Paul Walker Faked His Death, Still Alive Hoax: New Autopsy Results and Coroner's Report Denies Rumors Detailing the Horrifying Car-Crash Accident
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Since the time "Fast and Furious" actor Paul Walker died, numerous allegations and controversies have aroused. Numerous theories have emerged about Paul Walker's death and they continue to surface even after a month. But what has hurt his fans' and families' sentiments the most is "Paul Walker faked his death, still alive" claim. The insensitive hoax has invited fury of several people including actor's family. But more autopsy details and coroner's report have released which may deny the rumors as the public official record points the horrifying details of death.
Recent coroner's report throws light on the cause of the crash and its fatal consequences on Paul Walker and his business partner Roger Rodas bodies. The two men who died in the fateful car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 were travelling 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. The car was reportedly driven by Roger Rodas and actor Paul Walker was riding with him in the passenger's seat.
The latest Los Angeles county coroner report states that the two now deceased persons were driving at "approximately 100-plus" MPH at the time of car crash which took away their life.
"For unknown reasons, the driver lost control of his vehicle, and the vehicle partially spun around," the report states as reported by abcnews.go.com. No influence of drugs or alcohol in the system is reported.
The Porsche "Struck a curb, and the driver's side of the vehicle struck a tree and then a light post. The force of the collisions caused the vehicle to spin 180 degrees," details the report.
While they were speeding at approximately 100 MPH before they slammed into the tree, the car crash left the body of the star in "charred and in a pugilistic stance," as reported by TMZ. It can be explained as a defensive posture, wherein the person is as if he were preparing himself for the impact of the accident.
These reports emerged recently describing the gruesome condition of the bodies of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas as reported by the public official after the complete investigation of the accident causing death. According to the report, "Fast and Furious" star suffered multiple fractures in jaw, left upper arm, collarbone, ribs and pelvis. The accident left his skull fractured and brain exposed.
According to TMZ, the report also stated that there was some soot in Paul Walkers trachea which suggests his attempts to take a few breaths after the impact of the car crash accident.
These recent autopsy and coroner's reports emerged amidst the ridiculous "Paul Walker faked his death, still alive" hoax. The report that led to the rise of the hoax was presented by Nosinfo.com. Prior to this, some other claims surfaced, which called "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker's death a murder.
For more news on Paul Walker, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate