Paul Walker Faked His Death, Still Alive Hoax: New Autopsy Results and Coroner's Report Denies Rumors Detailing the Horrifying Car-Crash Accident
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Since the time "Fast and Furious" actor Paul Walker died, numerous allegations and controversies have aroused. Numerous theories have emerged about Paul Walker's death and they continue to surface even after a month. But what has hurt his fans' and families' sentiments the most is "Paul Walker faked his death, still alive" claim. The insensitive hoax has invited fury of several people including actor's family. But more autopsy details and coroner's report have released which may deny the rumors as the public official record points the horrifying details of death.
Recent coroner's report throws light on the cause of the crash and its fatal consequences on Paul Walker and his business partner Roger Rodas bodies. The two men who died in the fateful car crash on Nov. 30, 2013 were travelling 2005 Porsche Carrera GT. The car was reportedly driven by Roger Rodas and actor Paul Walker was riding with him in the passenger's seat.
The latest Los Angeles county coroner report states that the two now deceased persons were driving at "approximately 100-plus" MPH at the time of car crash which took away their life.
"For unknown reasons, the driver lost control of his vehicle, and the vehicle partially spun around," the report states as reported by abcnews.go.com. No influence of drugs or alcohol in the system is reported.
The Porsche "Struck a curb, and the driver's side of the vehicle struck a tree and then a light post. The force of the collisions caused the vehicle to spin 180 degrees," details the report.
While they were speeding at approximately 100 MPH before they slammed into the tree, the car crash left the body of the star in "charred and in a pugilistic stance," as reported by TMZ. It can be explained as a defensive posture, wherein the person is as if he were preparing himself for the impact of the accident.
These reports emerged recently describing the gruesome condition of the bodies of Paul Walker and Roger Rodas as reported by the public official after the complete investigation of the accident causing death. According to the report, "Fast and Furious" star suffered multiple fractures in jaw, left upper arm, collarbone, ribs and pelvis. The accident left his skull fractured and brain exposed.
According to TMZ, the report also stated that there was some soot in Paul Walkers trachea which suggests his attempts to take a few breaths after the impact of the car crash accident.
These recent autopsy and coroner's reports emerged amidst the ridiculous "Paul Walker faked his death, still alive" hoax. The report that led to the rise of the hoax was presented by Nosinfo.com. Prior to this, some other claims surfaced, which called "Fast and Furious" star Paul Walker's death a murder.
For more news on Paul Walker, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal