GBPUSD Daily Forecast: January 06
By swibowo | January 6, 2014 6:21 PM EST
The GBPUSD attempted to push higher last week topped at 1.6603 but whipsawed to the downside, closed at 1.6416 and hit 1.6348 earlier today. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.6300 – 1.6259 key support area. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.6415. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.6450 or higher. The major bullish outlook should remain valid but a clear break below 1.6259 could be a threat to the bullish outlook and could be an early signal of a bearish reversal scenario.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier