EURUSD Daily Forecast: January 06
By swibowo | January 6, 2014 6:21 PM EST
The EURUSD had a bearish momentum last week and now testing the lower line of the bullish channel as you can see on my daily chart below, after a false breakout above 1.3850. The bias is bearish in nearest term testing 1.3550 – 1.3500. Immediate resistance is seen around 1.3615. A clear break above that area could lead price to neutral zone in nearest term testing 1.3675 – 1.3700. The major bullish scenario should remain valid but a clear break below the bullish channel and 1.3550 – 1.3500 could be an early signal of a bearish reversal scenario.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop