Paul Walker 's GF Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell and Daughter Meadow Walker Finding it Hard to Move on with Their Lives
By Sonalee singh | January 6, 2014 6:14 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly struggling since the sudden death of the "Fast and the Furious" star. According to reports by Showbizspy.com, "Jasmine is just starting to get her around living her life without Paul. He was her whole world. They loved each other very much."
Paul Walker, was reported "dead on arrival" in emergency despatch tapes.
Paul Walker and Jasmine dated for seven years and were reportedly planning to get engaged. Jasmine began seeing Paul when she was 16-years old. Jasmine is currently in college and has not released any statement since Paul's death. Many websites even reported that Jasmine has been supporting Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker through these hard times and she is apparently playing a second mother to her.
The same goes to Paul's daughter, Meadow Walker, who is deeply affected by Paul Walker's death. The father daughter duo shared a strong bond and Meadow even moved to her father's house to stay with him for good.
According to the Web site Showbizspy.com, "Meadow had a hard time celebrating Christmas without her father. The source further told the website, "She still can't get over the fact her dad has gone. She had recently moved to Los Angeles from Hawaii to live with Walker. They had big plans together. She is grieving hard. It's going to take a long time for her to heal. Celebrating the New Year without her Father was a bitter pill to swallow."
It was also reported that Meadow was not accessing the Internet to stay away from all the fake rumors regarding her father's death. Anyone in their right mind would clearly understand what Meadow must be going through thanks to the fake death rumors of Paul Walker that became rampant.
According to a source to Showbizspy.com, "Meadow Walker has now gone online and seeing various stories online about her dad also isn't helping, but it's hard to keep a teenager away from the computer."
We hope that soon Meadow Walker and Jasmine Gosnell make peace with Paul Walker's death and move on with their lives. Let us know what you think about the struggles of Paul Walker's daughter and girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS