Paul Walker 's GF Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell and Daughter Meadow Walker Finding it Hard to Move on with Their Lives
By Sonalee singh | January 6, 2014 6:14 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly struggling since the sudden death of the "Fast and the Furious" star. According to reports by Showbizspy.com, "Jasmine is just starting to get her around living her life without Paul. He was her whole world. They loved each other very much."
Paul Walker, was reported "dead on arrival" in emergency despatch tapes.
Paul Walker and Jasmine dated for seven years and were reportedly planning to get engaged. Jasmine began seeing Paul when she was 16-years old. Jasmine is currently in college and has not released any statement since Paul's death. Many websites even reported that Jasmine has been supporting Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker through these hard times and she is apparently playing a second mother to her.
The same goes to Paul's daughter, Meadow Walker, who is deeply affected by Paul Walker's death. The father daughter duo shared a strong bond and Meadow even moved to her father's house to stay with him for good.
According to the Web site Showbizspy.com, "Meadow had a hard time celebrating Christmas without her father. The source further told the website, "She still can't get over the fact her dad has gone. She had recently moved to Los Angeles from Hawaii to live with Walker. They had big plans together. She is grieving hard. It's going to take a long time for her to heal. Celebrating the New Year without her Father was a bitter pill to swallow."
It was also reported that Meadow was not accessing the Internet to stay away from all the fake rumors regarding her father's death. Anyone in their right mind would clearly understand what Meadow must be going through thanks to the fake death rumors of Paul Walker that became rampant.
According to a source to Showbizspy.com, "Meadow Walker has now gone online and seeing various stories online about her dad also isn't helping, but it's hard to keep a teenager away from the computer."
We hope that soon Meadow Walker and Jasmine Gosnell make peace with Paul Walker's death and move on with their lives. Let us know what you think about the struggles of Paul Walker's daughter and girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015