Paul Walker 's GF Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell and Daughter Meadow Walker Finding it Hard to Move on with Their Lives
By Sonalee singh | January 6, 2014 6:14 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly struggling since the sudden death of the "Fast and the Furious" star. According to reports by Showbizspy.com, "Jasmine is just starting to get her around living her life without Paul. He was her whole world. They loved each other very much."
Paul Walker, was reported "dead on arrival" in emergency despatch tapes.
Paul Walker and Jasmine dated for seven years and were reportedly planning to get engaged. Jasmine began seeing Paul when she was 16-years old. Jasmine is currently in college and has not released any statement since Paul's death. Many websites even reported that Jasmine has been supporting Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker through these hard times and she is apparently playing a second mother to her.
The same goes to Paul's daughter, Meadow Walker, who is deeply affected by Paul Walker's death. The father daughter duo shared a strong bond and Meadow even moved to her father's house to stay with him for good.
According to the Web site Showbizspy.com, "Meadow had a hard time celebrating Christmas without her father. The source further told the website, "She still can't get over the fact her dad has gone. She had recently moved to Los Angeles from Hawaii to live with Walker. They had big plans together. She is grieving hard. It's going to take a long time for her to heal. Celebrating the New Year without her Father was a bitter pill to swallow."
It was also reported that Meadow was not accessing the Internet to stay away from all the fake rumors regarding her father's death. Anyone in their right mind would clearly understand what Meadow must be going through thanks to the fake death rumors of Paul Walker that became rampant.
According to a source to Showbizspy.com, "Meadow Walker has now gone online and seeing various stories online about her dad also isn't helping, but it's hard to keep a teenager away from the computer."
We hope that soon Meadow Walker and Jasmine Gosnell make peace with Paul Walker's death and move on with their lives. Let us know what you think about the struggles of Paul Walker's daughter and girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar