Paul Walker 's GF Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell and Daughter Meadow Walker Finding it Hard to Move on with Their Lives
By Sonalee singh | January 6, 2014 6:14 PM EST
Paul Walker's girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell is reportedly struggling since the sudden death of the "Fast and the Furious" star. According to reports by Showbizspy.com, "Jasmine is just starting to get her around living her life without Paul. He was her whole world. They loved each other very much."
Paul Walker, was reported "dead on arrival" in emergency despatch tapes.
Paul Walker and Jasmine dated for seven years and were reportedly planning to get engaged. Jasmine began seeing Paul when she was 16-years old. Jasmine is currently in college and has not released any statement since Paul's death. Many websites even reported that Jasmine has been supporting Paul Walker's daughter Meadow Walker through these hard times and she is apparently playing a second mother to her.
The same goes to Paul's daughter, Meadow Walker, who is deeply affected by Paul Walker's death. The father daughter duo shared a strong bond and Meadow even moved to her father's house to stay with him for good.
According to the Web site Showbizspy.com, "Meadow had a hard time celebrating Christmas without her father. The source further told the website, "She still can't get over the fact her dad has gone. She had recently moved to Los Angeles from Hawaii to live with Walker. They had big plans together. She is grieving hard. It's going to take a long time for her to heal. Celebrating the New Year without her Father was a bitter pill to swallow."
It was also reported that Meadow was not accessing the Internet to stay away from all the fake rumors regarding her father's death. Anyone in their right mind would clearly understand what Meadow must be going through thanks to the fake death rumors of Paul Walker that became rampant.
According to a source to Showbizspy.com, "Meadow Walker has now gone online and seeing various stories online about her dad also isn't helping, but it's hard to keep a teenager away from the computer."
We hope that soon Meadow Walker and Jasmine Gosnell make peace with Paul Walker's death and move on with their lives. Let us know what you think about the struggles of Paul Walker's daughter and girlfriend.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles