Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Allegedly Over: Will Ryan Gosling Get Back with Rachel McAdams?
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Reports claimed Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have finally split up for good. Mendes was spotted shopping without her handsome companion Gosling to accompany her in Los Angeles. The actress looked sad and lost as she went out alone.
Actors Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams arrive together at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, August 14, 2005.
Rumors noted the Gosling-Mendes break up occured with Rachel McAdams coming back to the picture as Gosling is reportedly planning to get back to his Notebook co-star.
In 2013, the couple got into an argument when McAdams, Gosling's ex-girlfriend, called him after her split with Michael Sheen. Since Gosling was committed to Mendes at that time, he reportedly could not offer a shoulder to McAdams, which she needed after her break-up. Mendes has always been insecure about the presence of McAdams in their relationship and feared Gosling would reunite with her.
Mendes also had trust issues with Gosling during the course of their relationship and suspected him to talk to several girls whenever he received any text message/call from an unknown number. So all was not well between the couple.
Mendes and Gosling started dating in September 2011 after meeting on the set of "The Place Beyond The Pines." The couple were "on a break" in their relationship but did not confirm they have separated although were not going great as a couple.
"Eva said the relationship had just run its course. There wasn't a lot to say. He was everything you're supposed to want in a guy-great on paper-but she felt like something was missing," a source told gossip Web site Hollywood Life.
The 39-year-old Cuban hottie was spotted wearing a black and white jumpsuit as she went on shopping in a grocery store. She looked remorse and lonely during her outing.
On Thursday, Mendes was also walking alone carrying a water jug in one hand and her eyes hidden behind dark shades. You can see the pictures here from Daily Mail. Does Mendes going out alone means that she and Gosling have finally split up? Ryan and Rachel shared wonderful chemistry in The Notebook and fans want the two single actors to reunite. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People