Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Allegedly Over: Will Ryan Gosling Get Back with Rachel McAdams?
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Reports claimed Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have finally split up for good. Mendes was spotted shopping without her handsome companion Gosling to accompany her in Los Angeles. The actress looked sad and lost as she went out alone.
Actors Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams arrive together at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, August 14, 2005.
Rumors noted the Gosling-Mendes break up occured with Rachel McAdams coming back to the picture as Gosling is reportedly planning to get back to his Notebook co-star.
In 2013, the couple got into an argument when McAdams, Gosling's ex-girlfriend, called him after her split with Michael Sheen. Since Gosling was committed to Mendes at that time, he reportedly could not offer a shoulder to McAdams, which she needed after her break-up. Mendes has always been insecure about the presence of McAdams in their relationship and feared Gosling would reunite with her.
Mendes also had trust issues with Gosling during the course of their relationship and suspected him to talk to several girls whenever he received any text message/call from an unknown number. So all was not well between the couple.
Mendes and Gosling started dating in September 2011 after meeting on the set of "The Place Beyond The Pines." The couple were "on a break" in their relationship but did not confirm they have separated although were not going great as a couple.
"Eva said the relationship had just run its course. There wasn't a lot to say. He was everything you're supposed to want in a guy-great on paper-but she felt like something was missing," a source told gossip Web site Hollywood Life.
The 39-year-old Cuban hottie was spotted wearing a black and white jumpsuit as she went on shopping in a grocery store. She looked remorse and lonely during her outing.
On Thursday, Mendes was also walking alone carrying a water jug in one hand and her eyes hidden behind dark shades. You can see the pictures here from Daily Mail. Does Mendes going out alone means that she and Gosling have finally split up? Ryan and Rachel shared wonderful chemistry in The Notebook and fans want the two single actors to reunite. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family