Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Allegedly Over: Will Ryan Gosling Get Back with Rachel McAdams?
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Reports claimed Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have finally split up for good. Mendes was spotted shopping without her handsome companion Gosling to accompany her in Los Angeles. The actress looked sad and lost as she went out alone.
Actors Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams arrive together at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, August 14, 2005.
Rumors noted the Gosling-Mendes break up occured with Rachel McAdams coming back to the picture as Gosling is reportedly planning to get back to his Notebook co-star.
In 2013, the couple got into an argument when McAdams, Gosling's ex-girlfriend, called him after her split with Michael Sheen. Since Gosling was committed to Mendes at that time, he reportedly could not offer a shoulder to McAdams, which she needed after her break-up. Mendes has always been insecure about the presence of McAdams in their relationship and feared Gosling would reunite with her.
Mendes also had trust issues with Gosling during the course of their relationship and suspected him to talk to several girls whenever he received any text message/call from an unknown number. So all was not well between the couple.
Mendes and Gosling started dating in September 2011 after meeting on the set of "The Place Beyond The Pines." The couple were "on a break" in their relationship but did not confirm they have separated although were not going great as a couple.
"Eva said the relationship had just run its course. There wasn't a lot to say. He was everything you're supposed to want in a guy-great on paper-but she felt like something was missing," a source told gossip Web site Hollywood Life.
The 39-year-old Cuban hottie was spotted wearing a black and white jumpsuit as she went on shopping in a grocery store. She looked remorse and lonely during her outing.
On Thursday, Mendes was also walking alone carrying a water jug in one hand and her eyes hidden behind dark shades. You can see the pictures here from Daily Mail. Does Mendes going out alone means that she and Gosling have finally split up? Ryan and Rachel shared wonderful chemistry in The Notebook and fans want the two single actors to reunite. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report