Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Allegedly Over: Will Ryan Gosling Get Back with Rachel McAdams?
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Reports claimed Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have finally split up for good. Mendes was spotted shopping without her handsome companion Gosling to accompany her in Los Angeles. The actress looked sad and lost as she went out alone.
Actors Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams arrive together at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, August 14, 2005.
Rumors noted the Gosling-Mendes break up occured with Rachel McAdams coming back to the picture as Gosling is reportedly planning to get back to his Notebook co-star.
In 2013, the couple got into an argument when McAdams, Gosling's ex-girlfriend, called him after her split with Michael Sheen. Since Gosling was committed to Mendes at that time, he reportedly could not offer a shoulder to McAdams, which she needed after her break-up. Mendes has always been insecure about the presence of McAdams in their relationship and feared Gosling would reunite with her.
Mendes also had trust issues with Gosling during the course of their relationship and suspected him to talk to several girls whenever he received any text message/call from an unknown number. So all was not well between the couple.
Mendes and Gosling started dating in September 2011 after meeting on the set of "The Place Beyond The Pines." The couple were "on a break" in their relationship but did not confirm they have separated although were not going great as a couple.
"Eva said the relationship had just run its course. There wasn't a lot to say. He was everything you're supposed to want in a guy-great on paper-but she felt like something was missing," a source told gossip Web site Hollywood Life.
The 39-year-old Cuban hottie was spotted wearing a black and white jumpsuit as she went on shopping in a grocery store. She looked remorse and lonely during her outing.
On Thursday, Mendes was also walking alone carrying a water jug in one hand and her eyes hidden behind dark shades. You can see the pictures here from Daily Mail. Does Mendes going out alone means that she and Gosling have finally split up? Ryan and Rachel shared wonderful chemistry in The Notebook and fans want the two single actors to reunite. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date