Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Allegedly Over: Will Ryan Gosling Get Back with Rachel McAdams?
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 6:08 PM EST
Reports claimed Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling have finally split up for good. Mendes was spotted shopping without her handsome companion Gosling to accompany her in Los Angeles. The actress looked sad and lost as she went out alone.
Actors Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams arrive together at the 2005 Teen Choice Awards in Universal City, California, August 14, 2005.
Rumors noted the Gosling-Mendes break up occured with Rachel McAdams coming back to the picture as Gosling is reportedly planning to get back to his Notebook co-star.
In 2013, the couple got into an argument when McAdams, Gosling's ex-girlfriend, called him after her split with Michael Sheen. Since Gosling was committed to Mendes at that time, he reportedly could not offer a shoulder to McAdams, which she needed after her break-up. Mendes has always been insecure about the presence of McAdams in their relationship and feared Gosling would reunite with her.
Mendes also had trust issues with Gosling during the course of their relationship and suspected him to talk to several girls whenever he received any text message/call from an unknown number. So all was not well between the couple.
Mendes and Gosling started dating in September 2011 after meeting on the set of "The Place Beyond The Pines." The couple were "on a break" in their relationship but did not confirm they have separated although were not going great as a couple.
"Eva said the relationship had just run its course. There wasn't a lot to say. He was everything you're supposed to want in a guy-great on paper-but she felt like something was missing," a source told gossip Web site Hollywood Life.
The 39-year-old Cuban hottie was spotted wearing a black and white jumpsuit as she went on shopping in a grocery store. She looked remorse and lonely during her outing.
On Thursday, Mendes was also walking alone carrying a water jug in one hand and her eyes hidden behind dark shades. You can see the pictures here from Daily Mail. Does Mendes going out alone means that she and Gosling have finally split up? Ryan and Rachel shared wonderful chemistry in The Notebook and fans want the two single actors to reunite. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October