Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and Note Pro Series Inadvertently Revealed Ahead of CES 2014
By Rohit KVN | January 6, 2014 6:07 PM EST
The much rumoured Samsung's new tablet series Galaxy Tab and Note Pro were allegedly confirmed by the bill boards put up at the Las Vegas Convention Hall, which is hosting the International CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2014.
Models pose for photographers with Samsung Electronics's latest smartphone Galaxy Note 3 and smartwatch Galaxy Gear (C) during its launch event at the company's headquarters in Seoul September 25, 2013. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said it will introduce a smartphone with a curved display in October, as the world's top handset maker seeks to set the pace of hardware innovation and maintain its supremacy in a fiercely competitive business.
CES organizers as a precursor to the event launch on 6 January, 2014 were decorating Samsung's booth with the cutouts of the company's upcoming new products, and it inadvertently caught the attention of the media.
Apart from confirmation of Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro and Note Pro existence, they did not get any reference to their features.
According to rumours, South Korean company is slated to release three tablets in Q1, 2014 - two Galaxy Tab Pro devices - one an 8.4-inch (SM-T320) and a 10.1-inch (SM-T520), whereas in Galaxy Note Pro series; we are likely to see a single 12.2-inch(SM-905) model.
Word on the street is that all Pro series devices are high-end models and are expected to boast of top-of-the-line features like full HD resolution display, latest Android v4.4 KitKat OS, either house a Snapdragon 800 series chipset or Samsung's in house built Exynos Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, S Pen stylus functionality and the devices expected to be made available in the market next month in two colour variants - black and white.
The famous Las Vegas consumer electronics trade fair, International CES 2014 officially kicks-off on 7 January and ends on 10 January 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family