Paul Walker Chronicles: ‘His Murder Covered up'
By ambika thakur | January 6, 2014 5:16 PM EST
New reports claim that Paul Walker was not killed in car crash on November 30, 2013, but he was murdered and now police and law authorities are covering up the dreadful criminal act. In its latest issue, Globe magazine has all the information and proof regarding the outrageous charges.
A girl places flowers at the scene of the car crash where actor Paul Walker was killed in the Santa Clarita area of Los Angeles December 1, 2013. Walker, best known for his roles in the "Fast and the Furious" action movies, died on November 30 in a car crash in Southern California, his publicist said. REUTERS/Phil McCarten
"It has already been established that the relatives of Paul Walker are involved in a cover-up that is the cover-up of faking the actor's death. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, here, that the accident is a fabrication and that there wasn't any real car crash. Rather, what is seen is imagery of a man-made car fire and a car pre-placed in position to be incinerated: without either Walker or Rodas inside," stated the site.
Meanwhile, an anonymous person who was present at the accident spot is trying to make money by selling the images of Walker's corpse.
"The image is truly horrifying. The picture shows the bodies of the two victims Walker and friend Roger Rodas and makes sure you can't miss them by outlining the corpses in colour," says a source that showed the photo to Globe magazine.
"It shows the inside of the Porsche after it was ravaged by fire. The bodies are severely burned and can be clearly seen lying inside the vehicle. Walker's body is still fairly intact. He has fallen backwards and his arms are spread apart. He is completely burned. No more clothes on his body. Rodas, meanwhile, is "badly burned" as well, stated the source. Just his upper body can be seen. It's outrageous to think that the Walker or Rodas family could be surfing the internet and click on these pictures and see their relatives like this," concluded the source.
The Los Angeles county coroner has released a complete report on Walker's accident, which revealed that the cause of fatal crash was speeds of "approximately 100+ mph" in a 45 mph zone. The autopsy report officially acknowledged 40-year old Walker as the passenger, and 38 -year old Rodas as the driver in the car crash which killed both the friends.
The coroner's report stated; "For unknown reasons, the driver lost control of the vehicle, and the vehicle partially spun around, and began to travel in a southeast direction. The vehicle then struck a sidewalk and the driver's side of the vehicle struck a tree and then a light post. The force of those collisions caused the vehicle to spin 180 degrees, and it continued to travel in an easterly direction. The passenger side of the vehicle then struck a tree and the vehicle burst into flames."
Watch: PAUL WALKER faked his death? Nonsense - see this & make your judgement!
You may also like to read more about the late Walker:
Paul Walker Faked His Death: Atrocious Rumor Causes Uproar on Twitter Read HERE
Fast & Furious 7 Will Go Ahead - Director James Wan: Fan-Written Plot Goes Viral Read HERE
'Fast & Furious 7': Cody Walker As Brian O Connor, Know More About Him Read HERE
'Fast & Furious 7' Film Being Rewritten to Give Paul Walker A Respectable Farewell Read HERE
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks