Paul Walker's Organs Declared Unfit for Donation, Actor Driving at 100 mph at the Time of Accident!
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Paul Walker's autopsy report has surfaced and revealed that the "Fast and Furious" actor was indeed driving too fast (at 100 mph) at the time of accident. His crash was so severe and the force was so brutal that Paul got multiple fractures in his jaw, head and other organs which got severely burned too. This leaves with no chances of Paul's body organs to be used for organ donation.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
The coroner who conducted the autopsy has declared Paul's organs unfit for donation. The 40-year-old actor, who was in the car alongside his friend Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013, died in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California.
According to a report, the accident left Paul's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis severely fractured by the impact of the crash. Los Angeles County coroner also added that Roger was driving at a much higher speed than the designated limit of 45 miles per hour. The car lost control somehow and crashed into a tree and lamp post. The impact was so strong that the vehicle almost split in half and caught fire due to the impact.
However the coroner also ruled out that both Roger and Paul were not driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The actor died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, the report elaborated further.
Paul's funeral took place at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles on Dec 14. The actor is survived by his teenage daughter Meadow Rain Walker and others in the family. He is deeply missed and remembered by his co-stars and thousands devastated fans.
"There was always moments of child-like laughter. We had accomplished so much by 2013. P S: The complexities of brotherhood and the painful void of its absence," Paul's co-star Vin Diesel wrote on Facebook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier