Paul Walker's Organs Declared Unfit for Donation, Actor Driving at 100 mph at the Time of Accident!
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Paul Walker's autopsy report has surfaced and revealed that the "Fast and Furious" actor was indeed driving too fast (at 100 mph) at the time of accident. His crash was so severe and the force was so brutal that Paul got multiple fractures in his jaw, head and other organs which got severely burned too. This leaves with no chances of Paul's body organs to be used for organ donation.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
The coroner who conducted the autopsy has declared Paul's organs unfit for donation. The 40-year-old actor, who was in the car alongside his friend Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013, died in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California.
According to a report, the accident left Paul's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis severely fractured by the impact of the crash. Los Angeles County coroner also added that Roger was driving at a much higher speed than the designated limit of 45 miles per hour. The car lost control somehow and crashed into a tree and lamp post. The impact was so strong that the vehicle almost split in half and caught fire due to the impact.
However the coroner also ruled out that both Roger and Paul were not driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The actor died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, the report elaborated further.
Paul's funeral took place at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles on Dec 14. The actor is survived by his teenage daughter Meadow Rain Walker and others in the family. He is deeply missed and remembered by his co-stars and thousands devastated fans.
"There was always moments of child-like laughter. We had accomplished so much by 2013. P S: The complexities of brotherhood and the painful void of its absence," Paul's co-star Vin Diesel wrote on Facebook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet