Paul Walker's Organs Declared Unfit for Donation, Actor Driving at 100 mph at the Time of Accident!
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Paul Walker's autopsy report has surfaced and revealed that the "Fast and Furious" actor was indeed driving too fast (at 100 mph) at the time of accident. His crash was so severe and the force was so brutal that Paul got multiple fractures in his jaw, head and other organs which got severely burned too. This leaves with no chances of Paul's body organs to be used for organ donation.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
The coroner who conducted the autopsy has declared Paul's organs unfit for donation. The 40-year-old actor, who was in the car alongside his friend Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013, died in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California.
According to a report, the accident left Paul's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis severely fractured by the impact of the crash. Los Angeles County coroner also added that Roger was driving at a much higher speed than the designated limit of 45 miles per hour. The car lost control somehow and crashed into a tree and lamp post. The impact was so strong that the vehicle almost split in half and caught fire due to the impact.
However the coroner also ruled out that both Roger and Paul were not driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The actor died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, the report elaborated further.
Paul's funeral took place at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles on Dec 14. The actor is survived by his teenage daughter Meadow Rain Walker and others in the family. He is deeply missed and remembered by his co-stars and thousands devastated fans.
"There was always moments of child-like laughter. We had accomplished so much by 2013. P S: The complexities of brotherhood and the painful void of its absence," Paul's co-star Vin Diesel wrote on Facebook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge