Paul Walker's Organs Declared Unfit for Donation, Actor Driving at 100 mph at the Time of Accident!
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Paul Walker's autopsy report has surfaced and revealed that the "Fast and Furious" actor was indeed driving too fast (at 100 mph) at the time of accident. His crash was so severe and the force was so brutal that Paul got multiple fractures in his jaw, head and other organs which got severely burned too. This leaves with no chances of Paul's body organs to be used for organ donation.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
The coroner who conducted the autopsy has declared Paul's organs unfit for donation. The 40-year-old actor, who was in the car alongside his friend Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013, died in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California.
According to a report, the accident left Paul's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis severely fractured by the impact of the crash. Los Angeles County coroner also added that Roger was driving at a much higher speed than the designated limit of 45 miles per hour. The car lost control somehow and crashed into a tree and lamp post. The impact was so strong that the vehicle almost split in half and caught fire due to the impact.
However the coroner also ruled out that both Roger and Paul were not driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The actor died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, the report elaborated further.
Paul's funeral took place at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles on Dec 14. The actor is survived by his teenage daughter Meadow Rain Walker and others in the family. He is deeply missed and remembered by his co-stars and thousands devastated fans.
"There was always moments of child-like laughter. We had accomplished so much by 2013. P S: The complexities of brotherhood and the painful void of its absence," Paul's co-star Vin Diesel wrote on Facebook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia