Paul Walker's Organs Declared Unfit for Donation, Actor Driving at 100 mph at the Time of Accident!
By nidhi tewari | January 6, 2014 4:53 PM EST
Paul Walker's autopsy report has surfaced and revealed that the "Fast and Furious" actor was indeed driving too fast (at 100 mph) at the time of accident. His crash was so severe and the force was so brutal that Paul got multiple fractures in his jaw, head and other organs which got severely burned too. This leaves with no chances of Paul's body organs to be used for organ donation.
Remembrance cruise held for Fast and Furious Star Paul Walker. (Reuters picture)
The coroner who conducted the autopsy has declared Paul's organs unfit for donation. The 40-year-old actor, who was in the car alongside his friend Roger Rodas on November 30, 2013, died in a fiery car crash in Santa Clarita, California.
According to a report, the accident left Paul's jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvis severely fractured by the impact of the crash. Los Angeles County coroner also added that Roger was driving at a much higher speed than the designated limit of 45 miles per hour. The car lost control somehow and crashed into a tree and lamp post. The impact was so strong that the vehicle almost split in half and caught fire due to the impact.
However the coroner also ruled out that both Roger and Paul were not driving under the influence of any drugs or alcohol. The actor died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, the report elaborated further.
Paul's funeral took place at the Forest Lawn Cemetery in Los Angeles on Dec 14. The actor is survived by his teenage daughter Meadow Rain Walker and others in the family. He is deeply missed and remembered by his co-stars and thousands devastated fans.
"There was always moments of child-like laughter. We had accomplished so much by 2013. P S: The complexities of brotherhood and the painful void of its absence," Paul's co-star Vin Diesel wrote on Facebook.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6