Paul Walker Fake Death Rumour Debunked: 100+mph Crash Killed the 'Fast and Furious' Star
By Sonalee singh | January 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Fake death rumours about Paul walker's death continue to be hounded by various reports. The latest claims that the "Fast and Furious" star was badly burned to death. Even rumors regarding his fake death have been declared baseless.
Walker was on his way to a charity event in the car driven by his friend Roger Rodas, when they crashed.
On Friday, the reports claimed that Paul Walker and Rogar Rodas were burned beyond recognition in "100+mph car crash" in Santa Clarita. The star and his friend were driving a 2005 model of Porsche Carrera before it hit into a tree and an electric pole.
According to Forbes.com, "Los Angeles County Coroner's autopsy report has revealed that when the car hit a light pole and tree the impact was so powerful it spun the car 180 degrees until Walker's passenger side smashed into a tree and burst into flames, the Porsche almost split in half."
On the basis of the reports, the website further revealed: "Both Rodas' and Walker's charred bodies were found in a defensive "pugilistic" stance braced for impact. Burns covered 100 percent of Rodas' body, his skull fractured and his brain exposed. Walker suffered a fractured left mandible, left clavicle, multiple rib and pelvic fractures and a non-displaced spinal fracture - his injuries so significant he could not be a candidate for tissue donation; his trademark blue eyes and hair color marked "unknown" in the report."
Paul Walker's death has been finally ruled out as an accident. The official authorities say that Walker's accident happened around 3:30 pm when Rodas lost control of the car.
The official reports have finally put an end to rumors of Paul Walker faking his own death. The rumour has hurt Paul Walker's family and fans. Walker's brother Cody Walker even said in his Facebook account that the media is being insensitive towards his brother's death and such rumours are cruel.
We hope that after the revelation of these reports no media channel will be spreading baseless rumors about the "Fast and the Furious" star.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop