‘Twilight’ Actor Robert Pattinson Maybe Romancing British Artist Nettie Wakefield: The One Who Was to Make Kristen Stewart’s Special Holiday Gift?
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 4:48 PM EST
During the holiday period, speculations about the "Twilight" co-stars' and the former couple's reunion ran wild. On one hand report about Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion on New Year's Eve in the Isle of Wight swirled around. And on the other hand reports about Robert Pattinson on a dinner date with a mystery woman floated around. But these recent reports about the heartthrob star claim the probability of his romance with British artist Nettie Wakefield.
Nettie Wakefield is a talented artist known for her contemporary work of art and reverse portraits. A new report by The Sun has sparked up the rumors about a "new romance" for the star Robert Pattinson with this artist. "They were very touchy-feely (sic). They were trying to keep a low profile but Rob teased Nettie by messing with her hair and they had a flirty play fight. Afterwards they were giggling like teenagers," a source told British newspaper while dishing out about the romantic date of artist and super star.
These rumors came to light following the speculations that claimed that the actor is planning a special make-up, holiday gift for his former girlfriend after their allegedly failed reunion in Isle of Wight on New Year's Eve. According to the HollywoodLife.com report, the former couple is a fan of hers. It was also said that "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson has commissioned her to do something special for Kristen that could be her Christmas or New Year's gift from him.
The report also stated that Nettie Wakefield is not only admired by the two stars, but also she is a "very dear friend" of Robert Pattinson. The report claims that he has spent some time with her during the holidays. But latest reports have given rise to new probabilities of Robert Pattinson romancing one of the favorite artists of Kristen Stewart.
The Sun report also states that the "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson visited several London pubs with Nettie Wakefield during the holiday period, thus sparking rumors about their new romance. Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart has been busy with her upcoming film "Camp X Ray" which is set to premiere in Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 17, 2014. Earlier, it was believed that this was one of the few reasons why the former couple could not reunite. But these latest rumors may be suggesting that the reunion was never meant to happen.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery