‘Twilight’ Actor Robert Pattinson Maybe Romancing British Artist Nettie Wakefield: The One Who Was to Make Kristen Stewart’s Special Holiday Gift?
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 4:48 PM EST
During the holiday period, speculations about the "Twilight" co-stars' and the former couple's reunion ran wild. On one hand report about Robert Pattinson's and Kristen Stewart's reunion on New Year's Eve in the Isle of Wight swirled around. And on the other hand reports about Robert Pattinson on a dinner date with a mystery woman floated around. But these recent reports about the heartthrob star claim the probability of his romance with British artist Nettie Wakefield.
Nettie Wakefield is a talented artist known for her contemporary work of art and reverse portraits. A new report by The Sun has sparked up the rumors about a "new romance" for the star Robert Pattinson with this artist. "They were very touchy-feely (sic). They were trying to keep a low profile but Rob teased Nettie by messing with her hair and they had a flirty play fight. Afterwards they were giggling like teenagers," a source told British newspaper while dishing out about the romantic date of artist and super star.
These rumors came to light following the speculations that claimed that the actor is planning a special make-up, holiday gift for his former girlfriend after their allegedly failed reunion in Isle of Wight on New Year's Eve. According to the HollywoodLife.com report, the former couple is a fan of hers. It was also said that "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson has commissioned her to do something special for Kristen that could be her Christmas or New Year's gift from him.
The report also stated that Nettie Wakefield is not only admired by the two stars, but also she is a "very dear friend" of Robert Pattinson. The report claims that he has spent some time with her during the holidays. But latest reports have given rise to new probabilities of Robert Pattinson romancing one of the favorite artists of Kristen Stewart.
The Sun report also states that the "Twilight" actor Robert Pattinson visited several London pubs with Nettie Wakefield during the holiday period, thus sparking rumors about their new romance. Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart has been busy with her upcoming film "Camp X Ray" which is set to premiere in Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 17, 2014. Earlier, it was believed that this was one of the few reasons why the former couple could not reunite. But these latest rumors may be suggesting that the reunion was never meant to happen.
For more news on "Twilight" actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage