'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 100th Episode Synopsis Revealed, Ian Somerhalder Confirms Character Damon Turns Bad Again
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 6, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) will be on her deathbed in Episode 11 titled "500 Years of Solitude" or also known as the 100th episode of the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" but her daughter, Nadia Petrova (Olga Fonda) will not just stand by and watch her die. The official synopsis for the upcoming episode has been released and Elena Gilbert (also Nina Dobrev) appears to have no choice but help in Nadia's plan for the evil doppelganger.
Ian Somerhalder "potential" Christian Grey of "50 Shades of Grey"
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Makes Another Desperate Deal with Crowley to Save Sam, Synopsis For Episode 11 'First Born' Revealed
Beyonce Song XO: NASA Slams Singer For Using Audio Grab From The 1986 Challenger Space Shuttle Disaster
The episode synopsis in the Wet Paint report reads: "As she faces a new crisis, Katherine (Nina Dobrev) remembers the traumatic night in 1490 when she gave birth to the daughter who was immediately taken from her. Stefan (Paul Wesley) lets Elena, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) know that Katherine's health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) discuss some of Katherine's most notorious moments."
"Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) comes up with a frightening plan to protect her mother, and Stefan and Elena are forced to help her. Meanwhile, Caroline is mortified when she realizes she forgot to fill Elena in on the latest shocking gossip, then indulges in a little scandalous behavior of her own. Finally, Elena and Katherine share an unexpected moment of connection," the synopsis continues.
Another interesting story that TVD fans can look forward to when "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns is Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) heading back to his dark side again as a result of his breakup with Elena. "Damon is bad again," the 35-year-old heartthrob actor teased in the China Joy video interview during his recent trip to the Far East.
Mr Somerhalder further added: "He's sort of the bad Damon, which is always a lot of fun. Because he's heartbroken from Elena. He wants to just eat people and drink booze." Augustine vampire Enzo (Michael Malarkey) is speculated to be the person responsible for Damon going back to his bad boy ways for he is described to be "devil on Damon's shoulder" as the two spend a lot of their time together.
"Enzo is the man. There's a lot of Enzo and Damon. I think it's called Denzo," Ian Somerhalder shared. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns with the 100th Episode "500 Years of Solitude" scheduled to air on Thursday night, January 23, at 8 p.m. EST on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Will Katherine Pierce Die In 100th Episode? Photo Shows Nina Dobrev With Ashlyn Jade Lopez In Flashback - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu