'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: 100th Episode Synopsis Revealed, Ian Somerhalder Confirms Character Damon Turns Bad Again
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 6, 2014 3:43 PM EST
Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) will be on her deathbed in Episode 11 titled "500 Years of Solitude" or also known as the 100th episode of the CW TV series "The Vampire Diaries" but her daughter, Nadia Petrova (Olga Fonda) will not just stand by and watch her die. The official synopsis for the upcoming episode has been released and Elena Gilbert (also Nina Dobrev) appears to have no choice but help in Nadia's plan for the evil doppelganger.
Ian Somerhalder "potential" Christian Grey of "50 Shades of Grey"
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Makes Another Desperate Deal with Crowley to Save Sam, Synopsis For Episode 11 'First Born' Revealed
Beyonce Song XO: NASA Slams Singer For Using Audio Grab From The 1986 Challenger Space Shuttle Disaster
The episode synopsis in the Wet Paint report reads: "As she faces a new crisis, Katherine (Nina Dobrev) remembers the traumatic night in 1490 when she gave birth to the daughter who was immediately taken from her. Stefan (Paul Wesley) lets Elena, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) know that Katherine's health has taken a turn for the worse, while Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R McQueen) discuss some of Katherine's most notorious moments."
"Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda) comes up with a frightening plan to protect her mother, and Stefan and Elena are forced to help her. Meanwhile, Caroline is mortified when she realizes she forgot to fill Elena in on the latest shocking gossip, then indulges in a little scandalous behavior of her own. Finally, Elena and Katherine share an unexpected moment of connection," the synopsis continues.
Another interesting story that TVD fans can look forward to when "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns is Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) heading back to his dark side again as a result of his breakup with Elena. "Damon is bad again," the 35-year-old heartthrob actor teased in the China Joy video interview during his recent trip to the Far East.
Mr Somerhalder further added: "He's sort of the bad Damon, which is always a lot of fun. Because he's heartbroken from Elena. He wants to just eat people and drink booze." Augustine vampire Enzo (Michael Malarkey) is speculated to be the person responsible for Damon going back to his bad boy ways for he is described to be "devil on Damon's shoulder" as the two spend a lot of their time together.
"Enzo is the man. There's a lot of Enzo and Damon. I think it's called Denzo," Ian Somerhalder shared. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 returns with the 100th Episode "500 Years of Solitude" scheduled to air on Thursday night, January 23, at 8 p.m. EST on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Will Katherine Pierce Die In 100th Episode? Photo Shows Nina Dobrev With Ashlyn Jade Lopez In Flashback - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone