Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Back Together: A New Intimate Selfie on Instagram Suggest Reunion, Evoke Speculations [PHOTOS]
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 3:06 PM EST
"Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez have become a hot topic of discussion as they spark up the rumors about their reunion in the beginning of the New Year 2014. The singer stars have aroused a frenzy of speculations and rumors as they were spotted together. Adding fuel to the fire is their latest intimate selfie posted on Instagram that suggest they may have gotten back together, already.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spotted twice together in a span of two days. At first, the on and off couple were spotted riding Segways together on Jan. 2, 2013. Click HERE to see photos of them together, for the first time ever since they broke up.
The incident took place in Justin Bieber's locality of Calabasas in California where they were riding Segways. The photos show that Justin Bieber was just a few yards ahead of the songstress, while she tried to keep pace with him. In the wake of their reunion rumors, Justin Bieber posted an intimate selfie of him and her on the very next day on Instagram.
The photo shows them together in a cuddly pose. While Justin Bieber holds his phone to take the selfie, Selena Gomez can be seen with her arm around his neck while she smiles affectionately, looking at him from behind. The photo is captioned and reads: "Love the way you look at me."
The two sparked up their reunion rumors, when reports about Selena Gomez searching for a mansion in Justin Bieber's community started to float around. At the same time, reports about Justin Bieber's confession of undying love for the pop diva on radio Power 106 started up as well. And their recent Segway ride date, only added to the rumors.
As reported by various media outlets, "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez is fighting an auto-immune disease called Lupus. And reportedly "Hold on Tight" singer and former boyfriend Justin Bieber is being supportive to his alleged love interest in her tough times. As per the report by HollywoodLife.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez "talk every day." The alleged reunion is happening amidst Selena's fight with the disease. What do you think of the "Jelena" reunion? Are they back together to last forever?
For more news on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family