Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Back Together: A New Intimate Selfie on Instagram Suggest Reunion, Evoke Speculations [PHOTOS]
By jaskiran kaur | January 6, 2014 3:06 PM EST
"Hold On Tight" singer Justin Bieber and "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez have become a hot topic of discussion as they spark up the rumors about their reunion in the beginning of the New Year 2014. The singer stars have aroused a frenzy of speculations and rumors as they were spotted together. Adding fuel to the fire is their latest intimate selfie posted on Instagram that suggest they may have gotten back together, already.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
According to the latest reports, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spotted twice together in a span of two days. At first, the on and off couple were spotted riding Segways together on Jan. 2, 2013. Click HERE to see photos of them together, for the first time ever since they broke up.
The incident took place in Justin Bieber's locality of Calabasas in California where they were riding Segways. The photos show that Justin Bieber was just a few yards ahead of the songstress, while she tried to keep pace with him. In the wake of their reunion rumors, Justin Bieber posted an intimate selfie of him and her on the very next day on Instagram.
The photo shows them together in a cuddly pose. While Justin Bieber holds his phone to take the selfie, Selena Gomez can be seen with her arm around his neck while she smiles affectionately, looking at him from behind. The photo is captioned and reads: "Love the way you look at me."
The two sparked up their reunion rumors, when reports about Selena Gomez searching for a mansion in Justin Bieber's community started to float around. At the same time, reports about Justin Bieber's confession of undying love for the pop diva on radio Power 106 started up as well. And their recent Segway ride date, only added to the rumors.
As reported by various media outlets, "Slow Down" singer Selena Gomez is fighting an auto-immune disease called Lupus. And reportedly "Hold on Tight" singer and former boyfriend Justin Bieber is being supportive to his alleged love interest in her tough times. As per the report by HollywoodLife.com, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez "talk every day." The alleged reunion is happening amidst Selena's fight with the disease. What do you think of the "Jelena" reunion? Are they back together to last forever?
For more news on Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunion, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display