Lamar Odom's Slim Chance of Getting NBA Career Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 6, 2014 1:47 PM EST
An uncertainty remains to dangle over Lamar Odom's future in the NBA. Reports say that Lamar could be close to signing with the Los Angeles Clippers. However, a recent turn of events has even made Lamar's chance of getting a shot back at the premiere basketball league even duller and slimmer.
The recent injury that Clippers star point guard Chris Paul had on Jan 3 is apparently the reason why there is now a little opportunity for the basketball team to even consider Lamar in their roster, as reported by Hollywood Life. Prior to Chris Paul's injury, the Clippers team had room for another big guy in their lineup - but not anymore now.
"All their injuries this year have been mostly with their smaller players," a source tells Hollywood Life.
So they have to fill those holes on the team," the source added.
Lamar continues to struggle with his life. His wife Khloe Kardashian has already filed a divorce from him. The last thing that Lamar would probably want right now is another dilemma concerning the future of his basketball career.
Despite the fact that things aren't going smoothly for the basketball player, Lamar remains affirmative to get his life back on track, following his divorce. "He wants to love his family, be a son," said the source. "And never, ever go to the dark side again," added the source.
Lamar's life might be filled with those people who want to bring him down, but it is also filled with those who are concerned about his life and overall wellbeing. It is really a matter of picking the right friends. Lamar has to spend time with only the persons that can help him to become his best self.
What is important is that Lamar is checking his compass to ensure that he's headed to the right direction. It shouldn't be too late for him. If he's focused on getting his life back on track, he should be able to find a way to get his basketball career, and who knows, his love life back.
MORE on LAMAR ODOM:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)