Lamar Odom's Slim Chance of Getting NBA Career Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 6, 2014 1:47 PM EST
An uncertainty remains to dangle over Lamar Odom's future in the NBA. Reports say that Lamar could be close to signing with the Los Angeles Clippers. However, a recent turn of events has even made Lamar's chance of getting a shot back at the premiere basketball league even duller and slimmer.
The recent injury that Clippers star point guard Chris Paul had on Jan 3 is apparently the reason why there is now a little opportunity for the basketball team to even consider Lamar in their roster, as reported by Hollywood Life. Prior to Chris Paul's injury, the Clippers team had room for another big guy in their lineup - but not anymore now.
"All their injuries this year have been mostly with their smaller players," a source tells Hollywood Life.
So they have to fill those holes on the team," the source added.
Lamar continues to struggle with his life. His wife Khloe Kardashian has already filed a divorce from him. The last thing that Lamar would probably want right now is another dilemma concerning the future of his basketball career.
Despite the fact that things aren't going smoothly for the basketball player, Lamar remains affirmative to get his life back on track, following his divorce. "He wants to love his family, be a son," said the source. "And never, ever go to the dark side again," added the source.
Lamar's life might be filled with those people who want to bring him down, but it is also filled with those who are concerned about his life and overall wellbeing. It is really a matter of picking the right friends. Lamar has to spend time with only the persons that can help him to become his best self.
What is important is that Lamar is checking his compass to ensure that he's headed to the right direction. It shouldn't be too late for him. If he's focused on getting his life back on track, he should be able to find a way to get his basketball career, and who knows, his love life back.
MORE on LAMAR ODOM:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop