Lamar Odom's Slim Chance of Getting NBA Career Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 6, 2014 1:47 PM EST
An uncertainty remains to dangle over Lamar Odom's future in the NBA. Reports say that Lamar could be close to signing with the Los Angeles Clippers. However, a recent turn of events has even made Lamar's chance of getting a shot back at the premiere basketball league even duller and slimmer.
The recent injury that Clippers star point guard Chris Paul had on Jan 3 is apparently the reason why there is now a little opportunity for the basketball team to even consider Lamar in their roster, as reported by Hollywood Life. Prior to Chris Paul's injury, the Clippers team had room for another big guy in their lineup - but not anymore now.
"All their injuries this year have been mostly with their smaller players," a source tells Hollywood Life.
So they have to fill those holes on the team," the source added.
Lamar continues to struggle with his life. His wife Khloe Kardashian has already filed a divorce from him. The last thing that Lamar would probably want right now is another dilemma concerning the future of his basketball career.
Despite the fact that things aren't going smoothly for the basketball player, Lamar remains affirmative to get his life back on track, following his divorce. "He wants to love his family, be a son," said the source. "And never, ever go to the dark side again," added the source.
Lamar's life might be filled with those people who want to bring him down, but it is also filled with those who are concerned about his life and overall wellbeing. It is really a matter of picking the right friends. Lamar has to spend time with only the persons that can help him to become his best self.
What is important is that Lamar is checking his compass to ensure that he's headed to the right direction. It shouldn't be too late for him. If he's focused on getting his life back on track, he should be able to find a way to get his basketball career, and who knows, his love life back.
MORE on LAMAR ODOM:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related