Lamar Odom's Slim Chance of Getting NBA Career Back
By Rachelle Corpuz | January 6, 2014 1:47 PM EST
An uncertainty remains to dangle over Lamar Odom's future in the NBA. Reports say that Lamar could be close to signing with the Los Angeles Clippers. However, a recent turn of events has even made Lamar's chance of getting a shot back at the premiere basketball league even duller and slimmer.
The recent injury that Clippers star point guard Chris Paul had on Jan 3 is apparently the reason why there is now a little opportunity for the basketball team to even consider Lamar in their roster, as reported by Hollywood Life. Prior to Chris Paul's injury, the Clippers team had room for another big guy in their lineup - but not anymore now.
"All their injuries this year have been mostly with their smaller players," a source tells Hollywood Life.
So they have to fill those holes on the team," the source added.
Lamar continues to struggle with his life. His wife Khloe Kardashian has already filed a divorce from him. The last thing that Lamar would probably want right now is another dilemma concerning the future of his basketball career.
Despite the fact that things aren't going smoothly for the basketball player, Lamar remains affirmative to get his life back on track, following his divorce. "He wants to love his family, be a son," said the source. "And never, ever go to the dark side again," added the source.
Lamar's life might be filled with those people who want to bring him down, but it is also filled with those who are concerned about his life and overall wellbeing. It is really a matter of picking the right friends. Lamar has to spend time with only the persons that can help him to become his best self.
What is important is that Lamar is checking his compass to ensure that he's headed to the right direction. It shouldn't be too late for him. If he's focused on getting his life back on track, he should be able to find a way to get his basketball career, and who knows, his love life back.
MORE on LAMAR ODOM:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced