'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Makes Another Desperate Deal with Crowley to Save Sam, Synopsis For Episode 11 'First Born' Revealed
By Jenalyn Villamarin | January 6, 2014 12:34 PM EST
"Supernatural" Season 9 resumes this January with the second-half episodes that will pick up the story's suspense from the mid-season finale. To increase the excitement of the waiting fans, the CW network released the official synopsis for upcoming Episode 11 titled "First Born" revealing Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) making another deal to keep Sam (Jared Padalecki) safe but, it will be with demon Crowley (Mark Sheppard) this time.
The episode synopsis in the Examiner report reads: "Looking to reclaim his place as King of Hell, Crowley (Mark Sheppard) asks Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help finding "The First Blade," the only blade that can kill Abbadon (guest star Alaina Huffman). Knowing he owes Crowley a favor for helping Sam (Jared Padalecki), and also wanting Abaddon dead himself, Dean reluctantly agrees and the two set off on a road trip."
"However, Dean and Crowley are completely unprepared when they find out who has the blade - Cain (guest star Omundson), the first son. Meanwhile, Sam is back at the bunker with Castiel (Misha Collins) who notices there is some leftover grace inside Sam. If they can extract it, they can use the grace to track Gadreel. The only problem is the procedure may do permanent damage to Sam."
Actor Timothy Omundson will be making his appearance in Episode 11 as the character Cain who holds the important blade weapon that Crowley needs. Unfortunately for Dean, he has to help Crowley in getting "The First Blade" from Cain to help save Sam from his angelic possession.
In the synopsis and promo video for Episode 10 titled "Road Trip," Dean asked Crowley to help him in saving his really damaged brother even though he knows dealing with the King of Hell is a bad idea. The TV Line spoiler report revealed as well what the viewers can look forward to when the CW TV series returns from its holiday break.
According to the report, executive producer Jeremy Carver teased that Kevin Tran's (Osric Chau) death will be "a crushing blow to Dean" making him determined to track down Gadreel and eject the treacherous angel from his brother's body. Gadreel, on the other hand, finds out that having Metatron's (Curtis Armstrong) approval will be a more difficult journey than he thought.
The report further claims "a good handful of beloved characters" will be returning in the second-half of Season 9 for different reasons. "Supernatural" Season 9 returns with Episode 10 "Road Trip" on January 14 at 9 p.m. ET on the CW network while Episode 11 "First Born" is scheduled to air on January 21.
More Articles to Read:
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Title Changes for Upcoming Episodes and Synopsis for Episode 10 'Road Trip' Revealed - [READ]
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Tahmoh Penikett to Return as Gadreel, Not Ezekiel - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage