Emma Watson of the famous "Harry Potter" film franchise is officially single for the year 2014. The 23-year old actress has broken up with Oxford beau, William Adamowicz. Well, it's certainly his loss and not Emma's. Putting aside their break-up drama, here are five Hollywood hunks that Emma should date.
After reports claimed that Emma was close to getting engaged to William last 2013, it looks as if nothing close to the sort is set to happen. According to The Mirror, the couple had called it quits back in summer of 2013.
"Emma and Will separated last summer and are no longer in touch," says a rep for Watson to the publication. In addition, distance and their hectic schedule added to the strain on the relationship.
Some "Potterheads" had thought Emma was ultimately happy with William after being open about her relationship with him in Glamour Magazine's 2012 issue.
"You always think that the guy is going to end up coming around and that you're going to be the one that saves him - like the Oasis song," stated Emma, adding, "Actually, I don't think that you can change other people, but women always hope for the best."
Obviously, things didn't turn out to be the best for Emma and Will. Putting aside the break up drama, with the New Year just having begun, Emma should simply dust off the past and start off anew with a relationship. Here are five men suitable for the actress:
(1) Logan Lerman. After their adorable chemistry on "Perks of Being a Wallflower," it's not questionable as to why they shouldn't date in real life. Logan is single as of the moment and it's high time he climbs over the "friendzone" wall to pursue Emma.
(2) Josh Hutcherson. The "Hunger Games" hunk admitted in an interview with Yahoo back in August 2012 that he had a crush on Emma.
"I love Emma Watson. She's fantastic. I'm dying to meet her. I tried to. I was in town, and I asked my manager to call her manager to see if we could meet. It hasn't happened yet but one day...fingers crossed."
With that much admiration for Emma, Josh should start pursuing her before another hunk gets in the way.
(3) Kevin Costner. That is if Kevin wasn't married. During an interview with MTV, Emma admitted to having a crush on "The Bodyguard" star.
"I actually met him in a lift, and he actually said hi to me," stated Watson, adding, "I was literally so embarrassed I couldn't get the words out. He was Robin Hood and the Bodyguard - come on!"
(4) Justin Bieber. Before the messy on-off and on again relationship with Selena Gomez, Justin had a cute crush on Emma Watson. If things weren't complicated with the "Jelena" duo, he could try his luck dating Emma.
"I would love to take her out for dinner. It would be great if she could come to one of my concerts, then we could hang out afterwards. I love the fact she is one of the biggest female movie stars, but has chosen to go back to college. It shows she is really grounded and normal," said Bieber.
(5) Tom Felton. "Dramione" shippers have long prayed for this couple to happen. However, it is close to impossible given Tom is in a serious and long-time relationship with Jade Olivia. Who could ever forget the time Watson had a huge crush on the Slytherin student?
"I heard it through the grapevine. We can laugh about it now, but as testament to how long we've been doing this for, I'm pretty sure she was about 9, possibly 10... but yeah, [it was] very flattering," stated Felton.
To contact the editor, e-mail: