Miley Cyrus Talks about Relationship with Kellan Lutz: 'Strictly fun and nothing serious'
By Riza Ornos | January 6, 2014 10:16 AM EST
Twerking queen Miley Cyrus is keeping it fun and nothing serious with her current boy toy, "Twilight" star Kellan Lutz. The 21-year-old singer has clearly moved on from her public breakup with another Hollywood hunk, ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth, and she is allegedly "hooking up" with "Twilight's" Emmet Cullen.
Singer Miley Cyrus arrives at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been spotted in recent weeks in Las Vegas with Lutz and Cyrus clearly doesn't want to give the Hollywood stud the "relationship he wants." The two denied that they are anything more than just friends but not doing anything about the very public kiss they shared.
"They have hooked up and will probably hook up again but Kellan is in it more [than] Miley. He is enamoured by her," says a source during an interview with HollywoodLife.com. "But Miley is strictly having fun and doesn't want to get serious, so Kellan better play it cool or he will not get to hook up with her anymore - she isn't giving him the relationship that he wants."
The pop star and the hunk were linked when they were spotted on the same private jet after boarding together in the Caribbean island. Last Saturday, Jan. 4, the two were photographed in a night spot in Las Vegas looking cozy as they partied the night away.
"They were making out and didn't seem to care who was watching," revealed an insider. "It wasn't a secret that they were together."
The couple was so engrossed in conversation while occasionally laughing at each other's jokes in the middle of the dance floor. At one point, the former Disney star showed off her best dance moves while the 28-year-old actor watched his girl from below with some friends.
But Kellan was quick to respond about their bloosoming love affair that there is nothing going on between himself and the singer. He told his eager fans that he is single and happy at the moment. The couple are said to have been friends for years and this current spark between them seemed natural. As of late, both parties are enjoying their time together.
"They have known each other forever. They have always been good friends but it turned romantic a couple of weeks ago," explained a source in a post by entertainmentwise.com. "They have very similar outlooks. I am not sure if it has a future but they have great chemistry so for the time being they are just having fun.
"Neither of them is planning anything long-term right now, they are just enjoying themselves. They are both spontaneous, fun people, so their personalities match," added the source.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft