'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 11 Spoilers: Emily Thorne vs Queen Victoria and Daniel Grayson in 2014 [WATCH]
By Arlene Paredes | January 6, 2014 3:57 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 spoilers are spreading among fans, although little has been leaked after the mid-season finale. Revenge 3x11, "Homecoming," airs on Jan. 5 on ABC. What happens next to Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman)? More important, what kind of counterstrike will Queen Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) launch in 2014?
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3, particularly on Episode 10, "Exodus." Bride Emily Thorne was shot on her wedding night. Police will arrest someone, but nothing is ever simple for the revengers.
The second half of Revenge Season 3 will deal with what happens after the attempted murder at the wedding party. Daniel finds out Emily can't remember the night he shot her. The news of "socialite Emily Thorne" being shot at is all over the news. Does he play along 'til he gets her endgame this time? Emily couldn't be genuinely suffering from amnesia, could she?
Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) is extremely upset, saying Emily is in extreme danger now. Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley) is not in the Revenge 3x12 video.
Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) gently kisses the real Amanda Clarke on the forehead. Queen V calls Emily a "monster" and convinces her son Daniel that Emily set him up. The revenger looks scared and helpless in a hospital bed.
"What happened?" Emily asks.
"You don't know?" Daniel says.
"Who am I?" Emily asks back.
"I think that what we've done with it is the way that Revenge would do it; in a way that's extremely satisfying, that you will see in the first episode back," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar told E! Online.
Daniel Grayson will be an entirely different character toward the end of Revenge Season 3, Nayar hinted. It may or may not have anything to do with reports that Josh Bowman wants his character to be killed off this season.
From Season 1 to Revenge Season 3, Daniel has suffered so much courtesy of Emily Thorne's revenging ways. Spoilers hint a darker character emerging. Having tried to kill Emily Thorne results in "a kind of hardening in Daniel Grayson, because the person he kind of trusted the most has really upended the nature of that trust," Nayar said, adding, "I think it's going to be a great journey we're going to put him on." No more Mr Nice Guy for Daniel Grayson, eh?
More TV Guide Features and Spoilers
'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam, Demi, Divorce, Brittana Reunion, The Nationals! What to Expect in 2014? [WATCH TEASER]
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers; Jolex, Calzona and Other Couples in 2014 Stories, Questions [READ]
WATCH: Revenge Season 3, Episode 11, Homecoming Promo Video
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage