'Revenge' Season 3, Episode 11 Spoilers: Emily Thorne vs Queen Victoria and Daniel Grayson in 2014 [WATCH]
By Arlene Paredes | January 6, 2014 3:57 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 spoilers are spreading among fans, although little has been leaked after the mid-season finale. Revenge 3x11, "Homecoming," airs on Jan. 5 on ABC. What happens next to Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) and Daniel Grayson (Josh Bowman)? More important, what kind of counterstrike will Queen Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe) launch in 2014?
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3, particularly on Episode 10, "Exodus." Bride Emily Thorne was shot on her wedding night. Police will arrest someone, but nothing is ever simple for the revengers.
The second half of Revenge Season 3 will deal with what happens after the attempted murder at the wedding party. Daniel finds out Emily can't remember the night he shot her. The news of "socialite Emily Thorne" being shot at is all over the news. Does he play along 'til he gets her endgame this time? Emily couldn't be genuinely suffering from amnesia, could she?
Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) is extremely upset, saying Emily is in extreme danger now. Patrick Harper (Justin Hartley) is not in the Revenge 3x12 video.
Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler) gently kisses the real Amanda Clarke on the forehead. Queen V calls Emily a "monster" and convinces her son Daniel that Emily set him up. The revenger looks scared and helpless in a hospital bed.
"What happened?" Emily asks.
"You don't know?" Daniel says.
"Who am I?" Emily asks back.
"I think that what we've done with it is the way that Revenge would do it; in a way that's extremely satisfying, that you will see in the first episode back," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar told E! Online.
Daniel Grayson will be an entirely different character toward the end of Revenge Season 3, Nayar hinted. It may or may not have anything to do with reports that Josh Bowman wants his character to be killed off this season.
From Season 1 to Revenge Season 3, Daniel has suffered so much courtesy of Emily Thorne's revenging ways. Spoilers hint a darker character emerging. Having tried to kill Emily Thorne results in "a kind of hardening in Daniel Grayson, because the person he kind of trusted the most has really upended the nature of that trust," Nayar said, adding, "I think it's going to be a great journey we're going to put him on." No more Mr Nice Guy for Daniel Grayson, eh?
More TV Guide Features and Spoilers
'Glee' Season 5 Spoilers: Adam, Demi, Divorce, Brittana Reunion, The Nationals! What to Expect in 2014? [WATCH TEASER]
Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Spoilers; Jolex, Calzona and Other Couples in 2014 Stories, Questions [READ]
WATCH: Revenge Season 3, Episode 11, Homecoming Promo Video
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase