EUR/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 11:49 PM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair was bullish. Having said so I cautioned against any commitment as low volume and liquidity conditions persisted. We do not want to be caught with an unexpected move.
Looking at the EUR/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair unexpectedly made a bearish correction. I hope everyone heeded my advice cause to be caught long with such a dip would be devastating to margin accounts!
The current technical setup comes across as a loose double top chart pattern. We will need to observe carefully how the EUR/USD will react to the pivotal level of 1.36.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money