EUR/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 11:49 PM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair was bullish. Having said so I cautioned against any commitment as low volume and liquidity conditions persisted. We do not want to be caught with an unexpected move.
Looking at the EUR/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair unexpectedly made a bearish correction. I hope everyone heeded my advice cause to be caught long with such a dip would be devastating to margin accounts!
The current technical setup comes across as a loose double top chart pattern. We will need to observe carefully how the EUR/USD will react to the pivotal level of 1.36.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?