EUR/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 11:49 PM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair was bullish. Having said so I cautioned against any commitment as low volume and liquidity conditions persisted. We do not want to be caught with an unexpected move.
Looking at the EUR/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair unexpectedly made a bearish correction. I hope everyone heeded my advice cause to be caught long with such a dip would be devastating to margin accounts!
The current technical setup comes across as a loose double top chart pattern. We will need to observe carefully how the EUR/USD will react to the pivotal level of 1.36.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’