EUR/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 11:49 PM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair was bullish. Having said so I cautioned against any commitment as low volume and liquidity conditions persisted. We do not want to be caught with an unexpected move.
Looking at the EUR/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair unexpectedly made a bearish correction. I hope everyone heeded my advice cause to be caught long with such a dip would be devastating to margin accounts!
The current technical setup comes across as a loose double top chart pattern. We will need to observe carefully how the EUR/USD will react to the pivotal level of 1.36.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display