EUR/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 11:49 PM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted that the currency pair was bullish. Having said so I cautioned against any commitment as low volume and liquidity conditions persisted. We do not want to be caught with an unexpected move.
Looking at the EUR/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair unexpectedly made a bearish correction. I hope everyone heeded my advice cause to be caught long with such a dip would be devastating to margin accounts!
The current technical setup comes across as a loose double top chart pattern. We will need to observe carefully how the EUR/USD will react to the pivotal level of 1.36.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the EUR/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]