Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together: Taylor Swift Allegedly Furious Over 'Jelena' Reunion?
By Diadem Pambid | January 5, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Fans of the "Jelena" couple are certainly celebrating over the news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion. However, one person isn't as pleased about their reunion as everyone else. Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift, is allegedly furious over their rekindled romance.
Singer Taylor Swift performs during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez definitely gave one of the most shocking news for the New Year after they were spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas, California. The "Jelena" lovebirds were all smiles and laughter proving yet again that they are still head over heels for each other. Though fans of the couple are still reeling from the shock of their sudden reunion, Selena's best friend Taylor Swift isn't quite pleased.
"Once Taylor finds out that Selena is hanging out with Justin she will be very mad," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "This is exactly what Selena has told Taylor all along that she would not do, and now that she has, [it] will show Taylor that she can't trust Selena."
Taylor Swift has yet to speak up about Selena's rendezvous with Justin Bieber last January 2. Hopefully, once the country crooner speaks up about it, it would be all good things. For one, Swift has long been a supportive best friend despite sticking her tongue out at Justin Bieber's move for Selena.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner has been making his moves on Gomez ever since their split. In fact, reports claim the 19-year old singer has been helping Gomez through her Lupus disease.
"He's been trying to get her back for ages and he's still trying. She is not back with him but they're back on way better terms so the door is open for that for sure," stated the source.
Nonetheless, Selena appears happier than ever having hung out with her former beau. Will Taylor Swift put aside her hate over Justin Bieber and support their relationship? As far as "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are concerned, some are on the pro and con side of the reunion.
With the New Year having just begun, here's to hoping the "Jelena" reunion last longer than it did last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points