Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together: Taylor Swift Allegedly Furious Over 'Jelena' Reunion?
By Diadem Pambid | January 5, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Fans of the "Jelena" couple are certainly celebrating over the news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion. However, one person isn't as pleased about their reunion as everyone else. Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift, is allegedly furious over their rekindled romance.
Singer Taylor Swift performs during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez definitely gave one of the most shocking news for the New Year after they were spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas, California. The "Jelena" lovebirds were all smiles and laughter proving yet again that they are still head over heels for each other. Though fans of the couple are still reeling from the shock of their sudden reunion, Selena's best friend Taylor Swift isn't quite pleased.
"Once Taylor finds out that Selena is hanging out with Justin she will be very mad," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "This is exactly what Selena has told Taylor all along that she would not do, and now that she has, [it] will show Taylor that she can't trust Selena."
Taylor Swift has yet to speak up about Selena's rendezvous with Justin Bieber last January 2. Hopefully, once the country crooner speaks up about it, it would be all good things. For one, Swift has long been a supportive best friend despite sticking her tongue out at Justin Bieber's move for Selena.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner has been making his moves on Gomez ever since their split. In fact, reports claim the 19-year old singer has been helping Gomez through her Lupus disease.
"He's been trying to get her back for ages and he's still trying. She is not back with him but they're back on way better terms so the door is open for that for sure," stated the source.
Nonetheless, Selena appears happier than ever having hung out with her former beau. Will Taylor Swift put aside her hate over Justin Bieber and support their relationship? As far as "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are concerned, some are on the pro and con side of the reunion.
With the New Year having just begun, here's to hoping the "Jelena" reunion last longer than it did last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6