Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together: Taylor Swift Allegedly Furious Over 'Jelena' Reunion?
By Diadem Pambid | January 5, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Fans of the "Jelena" couple are certainly celebrating over the news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion. However, one person isn't as pleased about their reunion as everyone else. Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift, is allegedly furious over their rekindled romance.
Singer Taylor Swift performs during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez definitely gave one of the most shocking news for the New Year after they were spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas, California. The "Jelena" lovebirds were all smiles and laughter proving yet again that they are still head over heels for each other. Though fans of the couple are still reeling from the shock of their sudden reunion, Selena's best friend Taylor Swift isn't quite pleased.
"Once Taylor finds out that Selena is hanging out with Justin she will be very mad," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "This is exactly what Selena has told Taylor all along that she would not do, and now that she has, [it] will show Taylor that she can't trust Selena."
Taylor Swift has yet to speak up about Selena's rendezvous with Justin Bieber last January 2. Hopefully, once the country crooner speaks up about it, it would be all good things. For one, Swift has long been a supportive best friend despite sticking her tongue out at Justin Bieber's move for Selena.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner has been making his moves on Gomez ever since their split. In fact, reports claim the 19-year old singer has been helping Gomez through her Lupus disease.
"He's been trying to get her back for ages and he's still trying. She is not back with him but they're back on way better terms so the door is open for that for sure," stated the source.
Nonetheless, Selena appears happier than ever having hung out with her former beau. Will Taylor Swift put aside her hate over Justin Bieber and support their relationship? As far as "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are concerned, some are on the pro and con side of the reunion.
With the New Year having just begun, here's to hoping the "Jelena" reunion last longer than it did last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes