Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together: Taylor Swift Allegedly Furious Over 'Jelena' Reunion?
By Diadem Pambid | January 5, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Fans of the "Jelena" couple are certainly celebrating over the news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion. However, one person isn't as pleased about their reunion as everyone else. Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift, is allegedly furious over their rekindled romance.
Singer Taylor Swift performs during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez definitely gave one of the most shocking news for the New Year after they were spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas, California. The "Jelena" lovebirds were all smiles and laughter proving yet again that they are still head over heels for each other. Though fans of the couple are still reeling from the shock of their sudden reunion, Selena's best friend Taylor Swift isn't quite pleased.
"Once Taylor finds out that Selena is hanging out with Justin she will be very mad," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "This is exactly what Selena has told Taylor all along that she would not do, and now that she has, [it] will show Taylor that she can't trust Selena."
Taylor Swift has yet to speak up about Selena's rendezvous with Justin Bieber last January 2. Hopefully, once the country crooner speaks up about it, it would be all good things. For one, Swift has long been a supportive best friend despite sticking her tongue out at Justin Bieber's move for Selena.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner has been making his moves on Gomez ever since their split. In fact, reports claim the 19-year old singer has been helping Gomez through her Lupus disease.
"He's been trying to get her back for ages and he's still trying. She is not back with him but they're back on way better terms so the door is open for that for sure," stated the source.
Nonetheless, Selena appears happier than ever having hung out with her former beau. Will Taylor Swift put aside her hate over Justin Bieber and support their relationship? As far as "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are concerned, some are on the pro and con side of the reunion.
With the New Year having just begun, here's to hoping the "Jelena" reunion last longer than it did last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales