Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Back Together: Taylor Swift Allegedly Furious Over 'Jelena' Reunion?
By Diadem Pambid | January 5, 2014 9:52 AM EST
Fans of the "Jelena" couple are certainly celebrating over the news of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reunion. However, one person isn't as pleased about their reunion as everyone else. Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift, is allegedly furious over their rekindled romance.
Singer Taylor Swift performs during the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York, November 13, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez definitely gave one of the most shocking news for the New Year after they were spotted on a Segway date in Calabasas, California. The "Jelena" lovebirds were all smiles and laughter proving yet again that they are still head over heels for each other. Though fans of the couple are still reeling from the shock of their sudden reunion, Selena's best friend Taylor Swift isn't quite pleased.
"Once Taylor finds out that Selena is hanging out with Justin she will be very mad," says a source to Hollywood Life, adding, "This is exactly what Selena has told Taylor all along that she would not do, and now that she has, [it] will show Taylor that she can't trust Selena."
Taylor Swift has yet to speak up about Selena's rendezvous with Justin Bieber last January 2. Hopefully, once the country crooner speaks up about it, it would be all good things. For one, Swift has long been a supportive best friend despite sticking her tongue out at Justin Bieber's move for Selena.
As for Justin Bieber, the Canadian crooner has been making his moves on Gomez ever since their split. In fact, reports claim the 19-year old singer has been helping Gomez through her Lupus disease.
"He's been trying to get her back for ages and he's still trying. She is not back with him but they're back on way better terms so the door is open for that for sure," stated the source.
Nonetheless, Selena appears happier than ever having hung out with her former beau. Will Taylor Swift put aside her hate over Justin Bieber and support their relationship? As far as "Selenators" and "Beliebers" are concerned, some are on the pro and con side of the reunion.
With the New Year having just begun, here's to hoping the "Jelena" reunion last longer than it did last year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation