AUD/USD Forecast January 6
By ltan | January 5, 2014 5:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and readers.
In the previous AUD/USD forecast we noted that the 0.89 region played a pivotal role in the price action. Caution was recommended to pay close attention to the AUD/USD as it was too early to tell if the bearish momentum would continue.
Looking at the AUD/USD daily chart above we note that the currency pair was slightly bullish for the week. Having said so, it has eased for now.
On Monday 6 January, we are probably expecting the volume and liquidity of the markets to return. Do exercise caution as expectations and sentiments may have changed. Expect the immediate support and resistance to be the middle and last bollinger band.
continue on to TheGeekKnows.com for the fundamental analysis of the AUD/USD Forecast Weekly Review to understand more about the underlying market sentiments.
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]