Paul Walker's Character to Retire in 'Fast and Furious 7' - Report
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 4, 2014 10:49 PM EST
The makers of action flick "Fast and Furious 7", the seventh installment of the popular series, have finally devised a way to keep the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner in the new film.
Earlier speculations suggested that Walker's scenes would be removed from the upcoming film. However, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Walker's cop-turned-thug character O'Conner will reportedly be kept in the film. However, it will be shown that he is retiring, by making some changes to the script.
The scenes involving the actor had been shot before his fatal car crash and would be used. And, as opposed to the general assumption, Walker's character will not be killed but will rather retire.
Walker's car crash on 30 November had left Universal Studios and the film's team clueless. Further schedules of the film were suspended, out of respect for Walker and also to calculate the next step.
And now with Walker's character being devised to retire in the film, several scenes have to be additionally shot. However, the studio majors have again remained tight lipped on the development.
Meanwhile, it has now been revealed that the high speed car crash had left Walker's body badly damaged, with organs in a perilous condition and unfit for donation.
As per TMZ, the 40-year-old's autopsy report stated his death happened from "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries". He had multiple fractures in his jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvic area. This apart, the body was badly charred, so much so that none of his organs were fit for donation.
Walker's friend and the Porsche driver Roger Rodas' condition was equally worse, with a broken skull injury leaving his brain open.
The reports also stated there were abnormal levels of carbon monoxide saturation in the duo's blood stream.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales