Paul Walker's Character to Retire in 'Fast and Furious 7' - Report
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 4, 2014 10:49 PM EST
The makers of action flick "Fast and Furious 7", the seventh installment of the popular series, have finally devised a way to keep the late Paul Walker's character Brian O'Conner in the new film.
Earlier speculations suggested that Walker's scenes would be removed from the upcoming film. However, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Walker's cop-turned-thug character O'Conner will reportedly be kept in the film. However, it will be shown that he is retiring, by making some changes to the script.
The scenes involving the actor had been shot before his fatal car crash and would be used. And, as opposed to the general assumption, Walker's character will not be killed but will rather retire.
Walker's car crash on 30 November had left Universal Studios and the film's team clueless. Further schedules of the film were suspended, out of respect for Walker and also to calculate the next step.
And now with Walker's character being devised to retire in the film, several scenes have to be additionally shot. However, the studio majors have again remained tight lipped on the development.
Meanwhile, it has now been revealed that the high speed car crash had left Walker's body badly damaged, with organs in a perilous condition and unfit for donation.
As per TMZ, the 40-year-old's autopsy report stated his death happened from "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries". He had multiple fractures in his jaw, collarbone, left upper arm, ribs and pelvic area. This apart, the body was badly charred, so much so that none of his organs were fit for donation.
Walker's friend and the Porsche driver Roger Rodas' condition was equally worse, with a broken skull injury leaving his brain open.
The reports also stated there were abnormal levels of carbon monoxide saturation in the duo's blood stream.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report