Superstar Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiiyaan' Audio Release Date Revealed
By sangeetha seshagiri | January 4, 2014 8:05 PM EST
The audio of Rajinikanth's "Kochadaiiyaan" (aka "Kochadaiyaan") is all set to be launched on 15 February.
Rajinikanth in "Kochadaiiyaan" (Credit: Soundarya Ashwin/Twitter)
"Kochadaiiyaan" is one of the most-awaited films of 2014. The epic drama was expected to release in 2013, but it did not materialise for different reasons. Buzz is that the makers are gearing up to release the film soon. In a first step, the film's production house is planning to release the audio. Sony Music, which has acquired the audio rights of "Kochadaiiyaan" has been informed by Eros International (banner producing "Kochadaiiyaan") that the film's album will be released on 15 February, according to a report in The Times of India.
Generally, a film's trailer is also released along with the audio. However, it is not yet known whether the makers will be releaing the film's trailer during the audio launch.
It may be recalled that the "Kochadaiiyaan" team had released a single number from the album last year. The song "Engae Pogudho Vaanam", sung by SP Balasubramaniam, received good response from fans. It will be a real treat for them once the entire album, composed by Oscar winner AR Rahman, gets released next month.
Directed by Soundarya Rajini, "Kochadaiiyaan" is touted to be India's first 3D film that uses motion capturing techniques. The film has Rajinikanth appearing in a dual role - as a father and as a son. The other main cast members include Deepika Padukone, Jackie Shroff, Nassar, Sarath Kumar, Shobana and Aadhi.
Apart from Rajinikanth and AR Rahman, there are other big names involved in the film. Noted director-cinematographer Rajiv Menon is taking charge of the film's cinematography, whereas Anthony, who had worked in several big films in Tamil, is handling the editing work.
"Kochadaiiyaan", reportedly made on a budget of over 100 crore, is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment.
The Rajini starrer is expected to hit the screens on Tamil New Year Day, which falls on 14 April. However, there is no official confirmation on the same.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists