Arjun Rampal and Mehr Maintain Distance from Hrithik Roshan, Sussanne
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 4, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Arjun Rampal and family appear to be doing their best to steer clear of the Roshans post their split.
Until this year, the Rampals and the Roshans were well known for their close knit relationship and were often seen attending events together and going on family vacations. But the equation has changed drastically with Hrithik announcing split from wife Sussanne last month.
Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal and wife Mehr Jesia
Things turned worse after Arjun was picked on as the possible reason for the star's couple's breakup. But the "Rock On" actor put up a brave front as he issued a statement denying the accusations and even went on to attend Sussanne's store launch with his wife.
But the actor seems to have learned the hard way and is keen on maintaining distance from his once good friends. Instead of ringing in the New Year with Hrithik and Sussanne, the Rampals reportedly spent time vacationing in Dubai.
"Ideally the Rampals may have been happy to have Sussanne join them on their New Year break. But this did not happen," revealed the couple's common friend to Times of India.
The interior designer was also seen enjoying a vacation with her sons and sister Farah Khan and returned in time to ring in the New Year with parents.
Meanwhile, Hrithik celebrated the occasion with actress Sonali Bendre and husband Goldie Behl. The 'Krrish 3" actor was spotted making his way into Bendre's party and even ditched his budding friend Aamir Khan's party that evening.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 Winner Revealed: Celebs And Eliminated Contestants React Plus Who Will Mentor In Season 8
- ‘Jurassic World’ Director Teases New Image Featuring Chris Pratt In A Friendly Pose With A Raptor [Spoilers]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 10 Update: Air Date, Hints, Oliver Queen's Return Theories [Spoilers, Review]
- Bookmaker Suspends Bets on Queen Elizabeth II Christmas Day Abdication Announcement
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Finals/ Finale Results Recap: And The Winner Is… (Spoilers)