Google Nexus 10 2 Release Date at CES With AMOLED Screen by Samsung, Says Report
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 4, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Android 4.4.1 KOT49E update is available for Nexus 10.
The report stated that Google "is expected" to announce its new Nexus 10 at the electronics show in Las Vegas. Like the first generation 10-inch Nexus, the new one will be manufactured by Samsung. The report added that the new tablet may pack an AMOLED screen display with the same pixel resolution. The metal slab will also run with the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS.
DigiTimes has a hit and miss track record. Thus, it is not the most reliable source around. However, various report claimed that Google Nexus 10 2 will be coming to the trade show that will kick off on January 7. Other rumours claimed that the device is expected to arrive before CES.
Speculations revealed that Google may either hold a separate launch event for Google Nexus 10 2 or it may just slip the device in the Google Play Store and make it up for grabs without much formal introduction.
Moreover, retailers have been giving out discounts on previous Nexus tablets in the past weeks. If rumours proved to be true, retailers are trying to dish out all of the remaining stocks of the device to make room for the much awaited Google Nexus 10 2.
The original Google Nexus 10 is already more than a year old after it was released on November 2012. The tablet skipped a number of speculated release dates late last year.
Some of the features that consumers can assume to arrive in Google's new slate are: 10.4-inch screen display with 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolution; Tegra 4/ Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chip processor; Adreno 330 GPU; 2 GB of RAM; 16 GB and 32 GB internal storage; and 8 MP rear camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills