Guide to Ryse: Son of Rome’s Gladiator Mode
By Aditya Bhat | January 3, 2014 11:56 PM EST
This guide to Ryse: Son of Rome's Gladiator Mode shows how to get 100,000 XP (experience points) per game. The Gladiator Mode is the game's cooperative play, adding melee combat and Quick Time Events.
Ryse: Son of Rome’s Gladiator mode.
Attack of the Fanboy guides us telling us to choose a God and rather than buying Diana that will grant bonus XP players we must opt for Jupiter. Jupiter will allow players to get extra focus time since this is necessary for getting more combos that will eventually result in more XP.
If players want to go ahead in Gladiator Mode, then they have to get more combos which can be gained with high scores. Players have to push the LB button after the combo ends which will allow it to go for another 20 seconds. If the combo starts to flash, then players must click the LB button and must go on. This technique can reportedly be followed for a big continuous combo that can be initiated from the start of the round to its finish.
Since players will be playing Jupiter, there will be lot of focus and this will be an added advantage where players can link their combos and use the focus to slow down the enemies.
Players have to choose play online co-op on Classical Rome with two players. This will make it easy for player to play and link the combos and two can share the challenges.
Players will also have to look out for archers in Classical Rome as they can cut short the combo. Players have to stand directly below the archers disabling them to kill you with their arrows. The remaining enemy soldiers are to be killed before proceeding to the archers above.
So in conclusion, players will have to select Classical Rome on co-op. Jupiter must be the opted God and attacking archers must be watched out for. Players must use their special ability with RB button but they should not be killed as these soldiers are needed for executions that will refill player focus. Players also have to keep using LB button to extent the combo.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Gay And Lesbian Pregnancy Now Available As Alternative To Adoption
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown