Deepika Padukone Insecure About Relationships, Commitment Due to Ranbir Kapoor?
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 3, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Bollywood's current reigning queen Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine with a string of hits but has some reservations when it comes to relationships.
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on “Koffee with Karan” with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on "Koffee with Karan" with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra in the show's upcoming episode.
From the sneak peak of the episode, the actresses seem to have a great time together answering some of the most scandalous questions put forward by show host, Karan Johar.
Deepika is grilled on her present relationship status with her "Ramleela" co-star Ranveer Singh, which the actress blatantly denies and evades it altogether.
At this, the filmmaker points as to why she was vocal and open on dating ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor previously.
Avoiding any bitchy statements on the "Besharam" actor, like what she did in the previous season, the actress explains that while dating Ranbir she had felt the relation could work.
"I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love and I thought that it was a relation that would go beyond just dating. But for whatever reasons it didn't work out," she says.
"And since then...I am very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship because I don't know how to just casually date, how to be in this in-between dating," the'Chennai Express' actress reveals in the candid chat.
But she went on to add that there existed no awkwardness between them despite being ex-lovers as she termed their present equation as 'clear and pure'.
The actress also promptly answers Karan on who she thinks would marry first. She says Ranbir would be the first to do so.
The show's other guest Priyanka Chopra will also be seen speaking her mind out, as she reveals that not being awarded for her well defined role as the autistic girl in "Barfi1' had hurt her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects