Deepika Padukone Insecure About Relationships, Commitment Due to Ranbir Kapoor?
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 3, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Bollywood's current reigning queen Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine with a string of hits but has some reservations when it comes to relationships.
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on “Koffee with Karan” with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on "Koffee with Karan" with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra in the show's upcoming episode.
From the sneak peak of the episode, the actresses seem to have a great time together answering some of the most scandalous questions put forward by show host, Karan Johar.
Deepika is grilled on her present relationship status with her "Ramleela" co-star Ranveer Singh, which the actress blatantly denies and evades it altogether.
At this, the filmmaker points as to why she was vocal and open on dating ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor previously.
Avoiding any bitchy statements on the "Besharam" actor, like what she did in the previous season, the actress explains that while dating Ranbir she had felt the relation could work.
"I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love and I thought that it was a relation that would go beyond just dating. But for whatever reasons it didn't work out," she says.
"And since then...I am very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship because I don't know how to just casually date, how to be in this in-between dating," the'Chennai Express' actress reveals in the candid chat.
But she went on to add that there existed no awkwardness between them despite being ex-lovers as she termed their present equation as 'clear and pure'.
The actress also promptly answers Karan on who she thinks would marry first. She says Ranbir would be the first to do so.
The show's other guest Priyanka Chopra will also be seen speaking her mind out, as she reveals that not being awarded for her well defined role as the autistic girl in "Barfi1' had hurt her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid