Deepika Padukone Insecure About Relationships, Commitment Due to Ranbir Kapoor?
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 3, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Bollywood's current reigning queen Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine with a string of hits but has some reservations when it comes to relationships.
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on “Koffee with Karan” with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on "Koffee with Karan" with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra in the show's upcoming episode.
From the sneak peak of the episode, the actresses seem to have a great time together answering some of the most scandalous questions put forward by show host, Karan Johar.
Deepika is grilled on her present relationship status with her "Ramleela" co-star Ranveer Singh, which the actress blatantly denies and evades it altogether.
At this, the filmmaker points as to why she was vocal and open on dating ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor previously.
Avoiding any bitchy statements on the "Besharam" actor, like what she did in the previous season, the actress explains that while dating Ranbir she had felt the relation could work.
"I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love and I thought that it was a relation that would go beyond just dating. But for whatever reasons it didn't work out," she says.
"And since then...I am very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship because I don't know how to just casually date, how to be in this in-between dating," the'Chennai Express' actress reveals in the candid chat.
But she went on to add that there existed no awkwardness between them despite being ex-lovers as she termed their present equation as 'clear and pure'.
The actress also promptly answers Karan on who she thinks would marry first. She says Ranbir would be the first to do so.
The show's other guest Priyanka Chopra will also be seen speaking her mind out, as she reveals that not being awarded for her well defined role as the autistic girl in "Barfi1' had hurt her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display