Deepika Padukone Insecure About Relationships, Commitment Due to Ranbir Kapoor?
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 3, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Bollywood's current reigning queen Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine with a string of hits but has some reservations when it comes to relationships.
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on “Koffee with Karan” with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on "Koffee with Karan" with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra in the show's upcoming episode.
From the sneak peak of the episode, the actresses seem to have a great time together answering some of the most scandalous questions put forward by show host, Karan Johar.
Deepika is grilled on her present relationship status with her "Ramleela" co-star Ranveer Singh, which the actress blatantly denies and evades it altogether.
At this, the filmmaker points as to why she was vocal and open on dating ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor previously.
Avoiding any bitchy statements on the "Besharam" actor, like what she did in the previous season, the actress explains that while dating Ranbir she had felt the relation could work.
"I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love and I thought that it was a relation that would go beyond just dating. But for whatever reasons it didn't work out," she says.
"And since then...I am very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship because I don't know how to just casually date, how to be in this in-between dating," the'Chennai Express' actress reveals in the candid chat.
But she went on to add that there existed no awkwardness between them despite being ex-lovers as she termed their present equation as 'clear and pure'.
The actress also promptly answers Karan on who she thinks would marry first. She says Ranbir would be the first to do so.
The show's other guest Priyanka Chopra will also be seen speaking her mind out, as she reveals that not being awarded for her well defined role as the autistic girl in "Barfi1' had hurt her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes