Deepika Padukone Insecure About Relationships, Commitment Due to Ranbir Kapoor?
By Arijita Bhowmik | January 3, 2014 11:23 PM EST
Bollywood's current reigning queen Deepika Padukone is on cloud nine with a string of hits but has some reservations when it comes to relationships.
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on “Koffee with Karan” with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra
Deepika will be seen sharing the famous couch on "Koffee with Karan" with her contemporary Priyanka Chopra in the show's upcoming episode.
From the sneak peak of the episode, the actresses seem to have a great time together answering some of the most scandalous questions put forward by show host, Karan Johar.
Deepika is grilled on her present relationship status with her "Ramleela" co-star Ranveer Singh, which the actress blatantly denies and evades it altogether.
At this, the filmmaker points as to why she was vocal and open on dating ex-boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor previously.
Avoiding any bitchy statements on the "Besharam" actor, like what she did in the previous season, the actress explains that while dating Ranbir she had felt the relation could work.
"I genuinely believed that I had fallen in love and I thought that it was a relation that would go beyond just dating. But for whatever reasons it didn't work out," she says.
"And since then...I am very scared to invest emotionally in a relationship because I don't know how to just casually date, how to be in this in-between dating," the'Chennai Express' actress reveals in the candid chat.
But she went on to add that there existed no awkwardness between them despite being ex-lovers as she termed their present equation as 'clear and pure'.
The actress also promptly answers Karan on who she thinks would marry first. She says Ranbir would be the first to do so.
The show's other guest Priyanka Chopra will also be seen speaking her mind out, as she reveals that not being awarded for her well defined role as the autistic girl in "Barfi1' had hurt her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge