A Sibling For Prince George? Kate Middleton Reportedly Pregnant Again
By Anne Lu | January 3, 2014 10:06 PM EST
It’s been almost six months since Prince George of Cambridge has been born, and perhaps his mum and dad would like to give him a little brother or sister already. Rumours abound that Prince William and wife Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, are already expecting another royal baby.
Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge arrive for the Royal Premiere of "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" in London December 5, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
According to gossip magazine Star, Kate, 32, is pregnant again.
“It’s official, Kate’s pregnant again!” the headline of the latest issue of the magazine reads.
But of course, it’s not official. Until there’s an official word from the palace or from Kate and William themselves, Kate’s alleged pregnancy condition remains a rumours.
The mag quotes sources that claimed William told friends at a palace Christmas party that Kate is enceinte.
Unlike her first pregnancy with George, Kate apparently hasn’t been experiencing any morning sickness yet. It can be remembered that Kate was hospitalised in December 2012 after suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, a pregnancy complication. It was then that the palace was forced to announce that the Duchess was pregnant.
But her morning sickness, if she is indeed pregnant, isn’t nearly as bad as the first time. This could mean that there would be no telling signs of her new condition for a while, and the palace wouldn’t be forced to announce anything significant soon.
Meanwhile, the doctor who delivered George has received knighthood. Dr Marcus Setchell, Queen Elizabeth II’s gynaecologist, delayed his retirement to become Kate’s personal physician during her pregnancy, Entertainment Wise reported. He oversaw the delivery of the future king with Dr Alan Farthing in July.
And for his service, he has now become a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order after he was named as one of the honourees.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date