A Sibling For Prince George? Kate Middleton Reportedly Pregnant Again
By Anne Lu | January 3, 2014 10:06 PM EST
It’s been almost six months since Prince George of Cambridge has been born, and perhaps his mum and dad would like to give him a little brother or sister already. Rumours abound that Prince William and wife Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, are already expecting another royal baby.
Britain's Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge arrive for the Royal Premiere of "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom" in London December 5, 2013. REUTERS/Suzanne Plunkett
According to gossip magazine Star, Kate, 32, is pregnant again.
“It’s official, Kate’s pregnant again!” the headline of the latest issue of the magazine reads.
But of course, it’s not official. Until there’s an official word from the palace or from Kate and William themselves, Kate’s alleged pregnancy condition remains a rumours.
The mag quotes sources that claimed William told friends at a palace Christmas party that Kate is enceinte.
Unlike her first pregnancy with George, Kate apparently hasn’t been experiencing any morning sickness yet. It can be remembered that Kate was hospitalised in December 2012 after suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum, a pregnancy complication. It was then that the palace was forced to announce that the Duchess was pregnant.
But her morning sickness, if she is indeed pregnant, isn’t nearly as bad as the first time. This could mean that there would be no telling signs of her new condition for a while, and the palace wouldn’t be forced to announce anything significant soon.
Meanwhile, the doctor who delivered George has received knighthood. Dr Marcus Setchell, Queen Elizabeth II’s gynaecologist, delayed his retirement to become Kate’s personal physician during her pregnancy, Entertainment Wise reported. He oversaw the delivery of the future king with Dr Alan Farthing in July.
And for his service, he has now become a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order after he was named as one of the honourees.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase