4th ODI Where to Watch Live: New Zealand vs West Indies Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 3, 2014 9:29 PM EST
All eyes will be on Corey Anderson and whether he can repeat his heroics in the third one-day international, when New Zealand and the West Indies lock horns in the 4th ODI in Nelson.
Where to Watch Live
Darren Sammy has been ruled out of the rest of the series with a hamstring injury
The game is scheduled for a 3.30 am IST start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. There is no official live streaming option available in India, but Africa viewers can catch the action live online via SuperSport HERE. Viewers in New Zealand can catch the match HERE, while viewers in the US can live stream the match HERE.
Anderson broke Shahid Afridi's record for the fastest ODI century by one ball, completing his ton in a stunning 36 deliveries as New Zealand ran riot in Queenstown.
Jesse Ryder also helped himself to a hundred, with New Zealand posting a mammoth 159-run victory after the match had been reduced to 21 overs each due to bad weather.
The series is tied at 1-1 with the second ODI abandoned due to a wet outfield, and both sides will be keen to take a lead in the penultimate match of the one-day series.
West Indies, though, were dealt a major blow after skipper Dwayne Bravo confirmed Darren Sammy, the Test and T20 captain, would miss the rest of the series with a hamstring injury.
The West Indies are already without the likes of Chris Gayle, Kieron Pollard, Marlon Samuels and Darren Bravo, and the away side will now have to somehow cope without one of their most valuable all-rounders in the limited overs format.
"It's a big loss. Darren is out for the entire series," Bravo said. "We haven't decided on what changes to make yet and we'll do so when we look at the pitch. We have a couple niggles in the camp but with Darren out, he brings so much to our team, especially in the depth.
"His experience and positivity will be missed. It's a tough time for us but our newer players will have to step up. Our players have a good work ethic so I'm confident in them."
After the West Indies bowlers were pummelled to all areas of the ground by Anderson and Ryder, Bravo promised his team would not make the same mistakes in Nelson on Saturday.
"Our bowlers were disappointed," he added. "It was a great knock from Anderson but we've been analysing footage and studying the size of the ground. It's going to be a different ball game.
"We will not be making the same mistakes twice. We'll be going back to basics like we did in the first ODI and be disciplined. Bowling to one side of the wicket is important and we didn't do that in the last match."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- WWE SummerSlam: Orton Vs Reigns Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date