4th ODI Where to Watch Live: New Zealand vs West Indies Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | January 3, 2014 9:29 PM EST
All eyes will be on Corey Anderson and whether he can repeat his heroics in the third one-day international, when New Zealand and the West Indies lock horns in the 4th ODI in Nelson.
Where to Watch Live
Darren Sammy has been ruled out of the rest of the series with a hamstring injury
The game is scheduled for a 3.30 am IST start with live coverage on Neo Prime in India. There is no official live streaming option available in India, but Africa viewers can catch the action live online via SuperSport HERE. Viewers in New Zealand can catch the match HERE, while viewers in the US can live stream the match HERE.
Anderson broke Shahid Afridi's record for the fastest ODI century by one ball, completing his ton in a stunning 36 deliveries as New Zealand ran riot in Queenstown.
Jesse Ryder also helped himself to a hundred, with New Zealand posting a mammoth 159-run victory after the match had been reduced to 21 overs each due to bad weather.
The series is tied at 1-1 with the second ODI abandoned due to a wet outfield, and both sides will be keen to take a lead in the penultimate match of the one-day series.
West Indies, though, were dealt a major blow after skipper Dwayne Bravo confirmed Darren Sammy, the Test and T20 captain, would miss the rest of the series with a hamstring injury.
The West Indies are already without the likes of Chris Gayle, Kieron Pollard, Marlon Samuels and Darren Bravo, and the away side will now have to somehow cope without one of their most valuable all-rounders in the limited overs format.
"It's a big loss. Darren is out for the entire series," Bravo said. "We haven't decided on what changes to make yet and we'll do so when we look at the pitch. We have a couple niggles in the camp but with Darren out, he brings so much to our team, especially in the depth.
"His experience and positivity will be missed. It's a tough time for us but our newer players will have to step up. Our players have a good work ethic so I'm confident in them."
After the West Indies bowlers were pummelled to all areas of the ground by Anderson and Ryder, Bravo promised his team would not make the same mistakes in Nelson on Saturday.
"Our bowlers were disappointed," he added. "It was a great knock from Anderson but we've been analysing footage and studying the size of the ground. It's going to be a different ball game.
"We will not be making the same mistakes twice. We'll be going back to basics like we did in the first ODI and be disciplined. Bowling to one side of the wicket is important and we didn't do that in the last match."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports