Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite to Sport 720p HD Display: Report
By Rohit KVN | January 3, 2014 8:19 PM EST
Samsung's rumoured Galaxy Note 3 Lite which is rumored to be launched early this year has been spotted at the company's website revealing key specifications.
A Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S4 (front) and Apple's iPhone 5 smartphones are seen in this picture illustration taken in Seoul May 13, 2013.
Dutch based tech publications, Galaxy Club have stumbled upon the UAprof (User Agent profile) page disclosing the certain features of an unreleased Samsung device - SMN750, which many believe to be the speculated non-LTE Galaxy Note 3 Lite variant.
According to the report, this smartphone will sport a 720x1280p HD display and run on the Android v4.3 Jelly Bean OS. Though the details are little sketchy, many believe that Samsung might use cheaper LCD screen (5.7-inch size) and cut down camera specifications to 8.0-megapixel camera.
As of now, there are no inputs on probable features like chipset type, inbuilt storage and battery capacity as such, but we expect more details to get leaked out as we approach two international electronics trade fairs CES (Consumer Electronics Show) 2014 and MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2014, slated to kick-off in January and February respectively. Many believe that Samsung may choose one of these events to show case the Galaxy Note 3 Lite.
Rumour has it that Samsung is gearing up to unveil a series of Galaxy Tablets along with flagship Galaxy S5 in Q1 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery