‘Sherlock’ Season 3: Watch Moriarty, Mycroft Fake Scene; Fans ‘Not’ Satisfied with Sherlock Fall Explanation
By Anshu Shrivastava | January 3, 2014 7:41 PM EST
"Sherlock" Season 3 finally premiered on BCC on January 01, 2014. The first episode, "The Empty Hearse," brought back all the principal characters of the last two seasons, and introduced Mary as the love interest of Dr Watson. One also got a glimpse of Sherlock's new nemesis eyes.
Also, fans of "Sherlock" were lucky to see Prof Moriarty, again. Moriarty, the main villain of previous two seasons, had killed himself by pulling the trigger of a gun in his mouth. In "The Empty Hearse," Moriarty and Sherlock scene is part of one of the theories on how Sherlock cheated death. In this theory, Sherlock and Moriarty are sitting side by side, holding a rope tied on a man, who is standing on the roof wearing the mask of Sherlock Holmes. This theory alludes to Sherlock and Moriarty being in a romantic relationship, as they are all set to kiss each other.
BBC had shot a number of fake scenes to keep the fans, following the shooting, off the real scenes. In one of the scenes that a fan uploaded, one can see Moriarty and Mycroft shaking their hands and going in different directions. This scene never came-up in the premiere episode and is unlikely to be part of the next two episodes. The video has been unlisted, but you can check it HERE.
"The Empty Hearse" revealed how Sherlock survived the death jump. Mycroft, Molly and 25 people helped him to cheat death and knew about him being alive. However, the explanation has not satisfied a number of fans. Like Anderson, they are disappointed, as well.
One of the fans said on Twitter, as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter, "Bit of a cop out that they didn't even explain how Sherlock survived, while another tweeted: "honestly, I feel like "The Empty Hearse" didn't truly explain why #Sherlock didn't let John of all people in on the secret."
Some fans are confused about whether the episode really revealed how Sherlock survived, or not. "Sorry guys I'm confused about Sherlock. DID they explain how he did it or DIDN'T they?" said one of the fans on Twitter.
Are you satisfied with Sherlock's fall explanation?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports