Ellie Goulding Teases Fans with 'Goodness Gracious' Teaser, Gushes About Will-Kat [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Singer Ellie Goulding has released a teaser for the music video of her new song "Goodness Gracious" from her new album Halcyon. The singer with a unique voice released a clip of the promo for the new single on YouTube and the first look of it says that the colorful music video is based on the theme of holidays.
Singer Ellie Goulding performs at The Sound of Change concert
"Goodness Gracious" sees people skateboarding and enjoying fireworks. Fans of Goulding are eagerly awaiting the release of the music video and are curently going crazy on YouTube and Twitter.
"I cannot wait!! She is too pretty and has such a beautiful voice :)," writes Morrigon Kiger on YouTube page where the singer posted the teaser.
"Goodness Gracious is quite easily my favourite song from Halcyon Days, I'm so happy that it's the next single! And the video looks so great and Ellie's great and everything's great," writes Thomas Amor on YouTube.
"Ellie Goulding's music is amazing! It literally gets better with each album she releases," writes Joy Bosta on Twitter.
The 27-year-old singer has also finally admitted that she really enjoyed singing and performing for Kate Middleton and Prince William on their wedding. The "Burn" singer has maintained her silence ever since she was roped in to perform at the royal wedding but decided to reveal some secrets in the recent issue of Marie Claire's U.K Edition.
"In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything," said Goulding to the magazine. "I kept it to myself for so long - but no one would have believed me anyway."
Goulding entertained the newly weds by her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" and everyone just loved her voice. The British singer also gushed about how Kate and William make a lovely couple and how she got a chance to talk to them too for some time.
"I talked to William and Kate quite a bit," said Goulding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings," added the gorgeous singer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]