Ellie Goulding Teases Fans with 'Goodness Gracious' Teaser, Gushes About Will-Kat [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Singer Ellie Goulding has released a teaser for the music video of her new song "Goodness Gracious" from her new album Halcyon. The singer with a unique voice released a clip of the promo for the new single on YouTube and the first look of it says that the colorful music video is based on the theme of holidays.
Singer Ellie Goulding performs at The Sound of Change concert
"Goodness Gracious" sees people skateboarding and enjoying fireworks. Fans of Goulding are eagerly awaiting the release of the music video and are curently going crazy on YouTube and Twitter.
"I cannot wait!! She is too pretty and has such a beautiful voice :)," writes Morrigon Kiger on YouTube page where the singer posted the teaser.
"Goodness Gracious is quite easily my favourite song from Halcyon Days, I'm so happy that it's the next single! And the video looks so great and Ellie's great and everything's great," writes Thomas Amor on YouTube.
"Ellie Goulding's music is amazing! It literally gets better with each album she releases," writes Joy Bosta on Twitter.
The 27-year-old singer has also finally admitted that she really enjoyed singing and performing for Kate Middleton and Prince William on their wedding. The "Burn" singer has maintained her silence ever since she was roped in to perform at the royal wedding but decided to reveal some secrets in the recent issue of Marie Claire's U.K Edition.
"In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything," said Goulding to the magazine. "I kept it to myself for so long - but no one would have believed me anyway."
Goulding entertained the newly weds by her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" and everyone just loved her voice. The British singer also gushed about how Kate and William make a lovely couple and how she got a chance to talk to them too for some time.
"I talked to William and Kate quite a bit," said Goulding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings," added the gorgeous singer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0