Ellie Goulding Teases Fans with 'Goodness Gracious' Teaser, Gushes About Will-Kat [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Singer Ellie Goulding has released a teaser for the music video of her new song "Goodness Gracious" from her new album Halcyon. The singer with a unique voice released a clip of the promo for the new single on YouTube and the first look of it says that the colorful music video is based on the theme of holidays.
Singer Ellie Goulding performs at The Sound of Change concert
"Goodness Gracious" sees people skateboarding and enjoying fireworks. Fans of Goulding are eagerly awaiting the release of the music video and are curently going crazy on YouTube and Twitter.
"I cannot wait!! She is too pretty and has such a beautiful voice :)," writes Morrigon Kiger on YouTube page where the singer posted the teaser.
"Goodness Gracious is quite easily my favourite song from Halcyon Days, I'm so happy that it's the next single! And the video looks so great and Ellie's great and everything's great," writes Thomas Amor on YouTube.
"Ellie Goulding's music is amazing! It literally gets better with each album she releases," writes Joy Bosta on Twitter.
The 27-year-old singer has also finally admitted that she really enjoyed singing and performing for Kate Middleton and Prince William on their wedding. The "Burn" singer has maintained her silence ever since she was roped in to perform at the royal wedding but decided to reveal some secrets in the recent issue of Marie Claire's U.K Edition.
"In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything," said Goulding to the magazine. "I kept it to myself for so long - but no one would have believed me anyway."
Goulding entertained the newly weds by her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" and everyone just loved her voice. The British singer also gushed about how Kate and William make a lovely couple and how she got a chance to talk to them too for some time.
"I talked to William and Kate quite a bit," said Goulding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings," added the gorgeous singer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop