Ellie Goulding Teases Fans with 'Goodness Gracious' Teaser, Gushes About Will-Kat [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Singer Ellie Goulding has released a teaser for the music video of her new song "Goodness Gracious" from her new album Halcyon. The singer with a unique voice released a clip of the promo for the new single on YouTube and the first look of it says that the colorful music video is based on the theme of holidays.
Singer Ellie Goulding performs at The Sound of Change concert
"Goodness Gracious" sees people skateboarding and enjoying fireworks. Fans of Goulding are eagerly awaiting the release of the music video and are curently going crazy on YouTube and Twitter.
"I cannot wait!! She is too pretty and has such a beautiful voice :)," writes Morrigon Kiger on YouTube page where the singer posted the teaser.
"Goodness Gracious is quite easily my favourite song from Halcyon Days, I'm so happy that it's the next single! And the video looks so great and Ellie's great and everything's great," writes Thomas Amor on YouTube.
"Ellie Goulding's music is amazing! It literally gets better with each album she releases," writes Joy Bosta on Twitter.
The 27-year-old singer has also finally admitted that she really enjoyed singing and performing for Kate Middleton and Prince William on their wedding. The "Burn" singer has maintained her silence ever since she was roped in to perform at the royal wedding but decided to reveal some secrets in the recent issue of Marie Claire's U.K Edition.
"In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything," said Goulding to the magazine. "I kept it to myself for so long - but no one would have believed me anyway."
Goulding entertained the newly weds by her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" and everyone just loved her voice. The British singer also gushed about how Kate and William make a lovely couple and how she got a chance to talk to them too for some time.
"I talked to William and Kate quite a bit," said Goulding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings," added the gorgeous singer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28