Ellie Goulding Teases Fans with 'Goodness Gracious' Teaser, Gushes About Will-Kat [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | January 3, 2014 7:17 PM EST
Singer Ellie Goulding has released a teaser for the music video of her new song "Goodness Gracious" from her new album Halcyon. The singer with a unique voice released a clip of the promo for the new single on YouTube and the first look of it says that the colorful music video is based on the theme of holidays.
Singer Ellie Goulding performs at The Sound of Change concert
"Goodness Gracious" sees people skateboarding and enjoying fireworks. Fans of Goulding are eagerly awaiting the release of the music video and are curently going crazy on YouTube and Twitter.
"I cannot wait!! She is too pretty and has such a beautiful voice :)," writes Morrigon Kiger on YouTube page where the singer posted the teaser.
"Goodness Gracious is quite easily my favourite song from Halcyon Days, I'm so happy that it's the next single! And the video looks so great and Ellie's great and everything's great," writes Thomas Amor on YouTube.
"Ellie Goulding's music is amazing! It literally gets better with each album she releases," writes Joy Bosta on Twitter.
The 27-year-old singer has also finally admitted that she really enjoyed singing and performing for Kate Middleton and Prince William on their wedding. The "Burn" singer has maintained her silence ever since she was roped in to perform at the royal wedding but decided to reveal some secrets in the recent issue of Marie Claire's U.K Edition.
"In the weeks before, everyone I know was talking about the wedding, and I sat like [puts knuckles in her mouth], trying not to say anything," said Goulding to the magazine. "I kept it to myself for so long - but no one would have believed me anyway."
Goulding entertained the newly weds by her cover of Elton John's "Your Song" and everyone just loved her voice. The British singer also gushed about how Kate and William make a lovely couple and how she got a chance to talk to them too for some time.
"I talked to William and Kate quite a bit," said Goulding.
"They're just a really awesome couple, lovely people, so I understand why people are fascinated by them. It was a really beautiful night. But then, I haven't been to many weddings," added the gorgeous singer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013